Chapter Fifty

Lincoln's POV

"So bakit mo nga kami dito pinatawag?" kleo said, binaba ko ang tubig na iniinom ko at tumikhim. Isa-isa ko silang pinasadahan ng tingin at napabuntung-hininga nalang ako nang makitang mukhang pagod rin sila.

Anyway, they can still rest i can find my wife on my own i just wanna let them know. And it's up to them if they really want to help.

"It's about chiannaya.." i finally said, yohan together with the twin was shocked while mavis and company was confused. Oh, i forgot they still didn't know yet.

"Chiannaya?" Mavis confusely asks.

I cleared my throat before standing up, "I mean venice," i said and they all nodded but still confused is written all over their faces.

"What about her?" Clyde asks.

"S-She's missing.." nakahinga ako ng maluwag nang masabi iyon, muli akong napaupo at napahilamos sa mukha. Napatingin ako sa kanila at mukhang pinoproseso pa nila ang sinabi ko.

"N-Nawawala si ven?!"

"Yes." I immediately answered.

"Lincoln," i look at xenon when he seriously called my name. He looked at me in the eye so am i. We stare each other for seconds before he gave up.

"Why? H-How kuya?" Yohan finally spoke.

"She saw me being kissed by sapphire." Panimula ko, i'm not shocked when just in one snap xavier angrily holding my collar while yohan and xenon calming him down.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo? Si sapphire? Hindi magagawa ng pinsan namin 'yun!" inis niyang sigaw sa'kin.

I avoided his gaze, "Well nagawa na niya." Tipid kong saad saka pwersahang inalis ang kamay sa collar ko. I have no time for this i need to go find my wife.

"Isang beses ko lang itong sasabihin kaya makinig ka'yo." I seriously said before staring each of them. "--Sapphire and i have no relationship, she was drunked and suddenly kissed me i was shocked at first but when i've realized what she's doing i was about to push her when my office door open and that's when venice comes to the scene. I immediately push sapphire and comes to her to explain my side but she's not listening to me, i can see in her eyes that she's hurt and it hurts me more cause i'm the reason behind that. Then she suddenly ran i try all my best to go after her but she's so fast and when i was about to hold her the elevator already closed." i exhaled for air first before continuing.

"I was furious and i throw all my things in my office and i suddenly heard a sob and that's were i realized sapphire was still there. I was really mad at her and try to hit her but i can't...she's still my friend, a sister for me. So i just cried there and she start to confess everything, she said she loves me but she'd already move on and she just kissed me because someone's watching us like a damn movie and enjoying it." Hindi ko pa natatapos ang sasabihin ko pero kumuyom na agad ang kamao ko sa pag-iisip palang ng pangalan niya.

Nakita kong napatingin sila sa nakayukom kong kamao kaya ibinulsa ko 'yun.

"Sino 'yun?" Naguguluhang tanong ni kleo

"It's her bastard uncle.." i said.

The twins and my brother mouth gaped, we stared for each other eyes for seconds before saying his name in unison.

"Leinard.."

"Teka nga! Teka nga! Pinatawag niyo pa kami kung wala naman kaming maiintindihan?!" Inis na saad ni timothy.