Chapter 7

"I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you safe. My feelings for you are so deep, it's almost scary. I never want to see that fear in your eyes again. I only ever want to see you smile, and I want to be the one who makes you smile."

Warmth spreads through your chest as your heart expands. This is the feeling you've always dreamed of but never quite achieved. The word love may not have been said, but it has definitely been felt.

*******

Touched by Namjoon's words, you put your arms around his neck and kiss him as though your life depends on it. You may be afraid of confessing your love to him, but you can show him. He slides one of his hands to the back of your neck, pulling you in deeper. His other hand moves to your back, and you arch your chest toward him instinctively. He leans back, keeping you close, so you're now laying astride him.

You feel his cock growing beneath you, and it makes you squirm. His kisses move to run along your jawline, and you close your eyes, reveling in the way this man makes you feel. A small, breathy moan escapes your lips as he moves down to the pulse in your neck. He licks and nibbles that sensitive spot as his hand moves to grab your ass. He grinds his erection into the junction between your thighs before he pushes you back and sits up.

Both of you are out of breath as he holds you at arm's length. He squeezes his eyes shut while he tries to calm himself. You're confused and hurt by his rejection. It's a good thing you didn't tell him how you feel.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I promised you that I would be a gentleman. I'm sorry."

Realization dawns on you, and you laugh. Namjoon looks at you with confusion etched in the crease between his brows.

"I'm sorry, Joonie. It's just that if I wanted you to keep your promise, I wouldn't have climbed on top of you."

He ponders your words for a moment. Then, he rapidly removes your nightshirt. Joonie's eyes sparkle with appreciation as he takes your full breasts in his hands. He leans up to put one of your nipples in his mouth while he rolls the other in between his nimble fingers. You gasp at the sensation, your lips forming into an O.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met," he says as he switches breasts. "I never want to let you go. I could live my life inside of you and be the happiest man on earth."

"Then don't let go. Hold me tight, please, because I'm falling and fast."

He attacks your mouth with a new urgency, both hands now in your hair, and you can feel the love he's pouring into this kiss.

"Me, too, Baby. Saranghae. I love you, Y/N. I love you like I've never loved anyone else before."

His deep, husky voice reverberates through your entire nervous system, and every sensation is heightened. His hands move to the waistband of your pajama pants, and you lift up enough to allow him to remove them and your panties in one move.

He tosses them without looking and knocks over his tea, breaking the teacup on your hardwood floor. You don't care. You attack his shirt, and he sits forward to let you remove it. Pushing him back down, you continue grinding your heat into him while he grabs your hips. He digs his fingers into the flesh of your naked ass, and that only turns you on more.

"I love you, too, Namjoon. I love you so much. I don't know how I fell so fast, but I love you so much."

He wraps one arm around your waist to hold onto you while he lifts his hips up and pulls down his own sweatpants. His painfully hard cock springs free, and you automatically position your entrance over his tip. You reach down and guide him into you, and your walls instantly clench into an orgasm. You gasp in surprise at how deep he is inside you and how quickly you came.