Praxina

Third person POV 

Praxina hoverd in front of her waterfall, but instead of the normal way she watched the princesses their were pictures of her late brother. She was angry and sad. 

"You will pay for this!!" She yelled in the air, hopping Iris would hear. Her waterfall changed show  what the princesses were doing. 

Somewhere unknown... 

" Ah negative energy," Hawk Moth said, " This should work, and oh she seems to already be very powerful. Yes this will do nicely." He muttered. A small white butterfly the land in this hand. His other hand clamped on top of it then it was turned to darkness. 

"Fly away my little akuma and evillize her!" He exclaimed 

The akuma flew all the way to to Praxina joining up with the remaining parts of Graymor's mask she had on. A purple butterfly shaped window opened up in front of her. 

" Praxina I am Hawk Moth I have felt your hate and am offering you a deal your powers will be boasted so you can take down your enemies, but then you must take down mine and bring me the Miraculous of ladybug and Chat noir." Hawk Moth told her. 

" Let do this" Praxina replied. A dark surrounded her but her appearance stead the same. But she was different more powerful than ever now.