The Final

Third Person POV

The Lolirock girls run into consent hall to see Ladybug running from Praxina. 

" Lucky charm!" Ladybug yelled. A extremely long pencil. 

"What is that for?" Auriana asked. 

" Let me think" Ladybug said. Ladybug looked around, Iris's hand, the other princess, Graymor's mask and the pencils glows. 

" I got it!"exclaimed Ladybug. Ladybug then whispered the plan to them.  Auriana, Talia, Lyna and Carissa ran around the back of Praxina.

"Hey Praxina come get us!" Carissa yelled.

"Do you really think I am  so stupid that I will fall for that?"Prixina sighed. But then as she finished that sentence Ladybug came hurting at her with a kick. It pushed her in to Iris. 

"Crysum Pactis" Iris yelled punching Praxina, but in the process wedging  the pencil under that mask. So the final remains of Graymor hurting at the wall and breaking. This released the akuma and got rid rid of the extra magical boast Praxina got from the mask. 

"Yes Praxina yes I do,"Carissa replied to what Praxina said a minute before. 

"Time to de-evilize!"Ladybug said swing her yo-yo and purifying the akuma. 

"Bye-Bye little butterfly" she said now realizing the  harmless butterfly. 

"As for you Praxina,"Iris said. 

(This is a Ladybug crossover you can handle the frenchness)

"Thank for helping us with Praxina"I told Ladybug.

Marinette POV 

"Your welcome, but I still don't know who you are or your seeming limitless powers" I said.

" Oh they're not limitless especially for people that don't take time to properly learn spells, like some people I know" The green green haired girl said looking at the purple haired girl.    

"Um what's that beeping?" The orange haired girl with a ponytail asked. 

"What beeping? I don't hear anything." The blue haired girl replied.

"That beeping it is coming from their" She said pointing a me. I glanced up at my earing  and I saw the finally spot disappear. 

"Oh no I am going to transform back!"I yelled. 

" You have a time limit?!?" both orange ponytail girl and purple braid girl said at the same time. I didn't have enough time to hide because I was already. So just closed my eyes tight hoping that in some twisted crazy magic way this would fix everything. It didn't. I opened my eyes to see Tikki floating next to me.   

"Really you!?" green hair girl said in surprize.

"What is that?" blue hair girl said pointing to Tikki, orange and pink hair girls were speechless and purple hair girl just snorted.  

"Well then I suppose we should share our identities to then" Pink haired girl said. 

Iris's POV 

After I said the I de-transformed, then after me Auriana, then Carissa and Lyna.

"Wow.."Marinette said. I couldn't tell you what was happening in her head. The only one that was still transformed was Talia but after we all gave a look she came around to. 

   "Well" I said "what should we do?"

"I've got it!!" Auriana yelled. 

Marinette's POV 

They were all huddled together. I I saw were little sparkes of magic. 

"WOW" I thought "they can use magic when ever."

"Here you go!" Auriana said handing me what looked like a small key chain. 

"Umm, thank?" I said. 

"That's no ordinary keychain,"Iris said," If you press the middle it will call us and if we press ours it will call yours. You know in case of emergency. 

The End Hope You LIked It !!