Showtime

Marinette POV 

I was now I had bought a ticket to the concert Alya told me about because their music was not bad and their effects were great. I was walking through the lobby and weirdly the cheery frontdesk girl wasn't their and neither was the ginger maid that I feel like every time I walk out of my room I trip over.  

" Where are you going Marinette?" Tikki asked. 

" To a concert Alya told me about" I replied. 

"Who are you seeing proform?" Tikki asked. 

" Just this new band called Lolirock." I told her. 

" Really what kind of music do they play?" Tikki questioned.        

" Tikki you are asking so many questions I don't know!" I exclaimed. 

The we arrived. And Tikki flew in to my bag. I sat down and started taping a video for Alya to see then in started. 

The songs and effects were really good I really enjoyed it. I also realized why the front desk girl looked fimar she was Iris! Wow, I thought thinking that I now her! I glanced next to me and saw the redheaded maid and asian waitress. 

"Hello" I said. 

" Oh hi," said the maid girl. 

" I am Marinette." I told them. 

" My name is Lyna and this is Carissa." Lyna said to me. 

" Are those your friends on stage?" I asked. 

" Ya thats Talia, Auriana and Iris" Carissa said, pointing at them. 

" Wow" I said," They are good, do you know how they do their effects?" I asked. They then glanced at each both looking worried. 

" Well Um so you see a they um kindaaa," Carissa started. " They don't tell anyone it's a secret." Lyna cut in.    

" OK well to bad." I said as they sang the lyrics of a song called  Revolution

Iris's POV 

I was a little before our show and me and the girl were getting ready as normal. Then the door burst open. 

" Hello girls" Nathanael said. 

"Oh hi Nat," I said blushing. 

" Oh Talia we should go do a final sound check," Auriana said in the most unnatural way.  

" Ya Auriana, your right," Talia agreed and they rushed out of the dressing room leaving me and Nathanael alone. 

" These are for you," he said handing me pink roses. My heart started to beat. 

" I love them, and," I looked up at him," I love you." He hugged me.

" I love you to." He said.

"Well now that we are in love what do we bo?" I asked never having dated before. 

"How about we kiss." He said

"OK" I replied.