The Final Battle

Third Person POV 

Sang the Lolirock girls. In the middle of the song Praxina appeared, but no one noticed. As she flew up in to the air.

"Atarwenia"She yelled getting the girls of gourd and knocking them down.  Crowds in the masses ran out. Leaving only Marinette, Lyna, Carissa, Amaru, Iris, Taila,  and Auriana. 

" Tikki" Marinette started but then cut herself off. 

"Carissa, Lyna you two should go it's dangerous, I will get the others" Marinette said. They 2 looked at each other, until Lyna said," OK," and she and Carissa ran out.  

"Why did you do that?"Carissa yelled a Lyna.

"Because,"Lyna said pushing her into the bathroom," now we can transform."Lyna finished. 

Meanwhile back in the concert hall, Marinette ran behind the stage. 

"Tikki spots on" she yelled. 

Ladybug looked out to see the know awake Auriana, Talia and Iris. She didn't say anything because they ignored the villain I would be better for her,   no distractions. Carissa and Lyna (In their magical dresses) then ran in. Who are they Ladybug thought to herself.  

"Crystal Calyidom" They yelled sending a purple/green beam of magic at Praxina, give them the time to run over to the others. 

Ladybug's POV 

The 2 mysterious girls ran over to the band.But before they could even have realized the  villain shot a beam at them. So I leaped into action shielding them with my yo-yo. 

"Who are you?"The girl with the green hair asked as I spun my yo-yo defecating his attacks. 

"I'm Ladybug" I said ," Hero of Paris, And how are you?"I questioned. 

"No time," Purple haired girl said," we will take the  band members to safely." She said as her and her friend helped up lolirock. 

Iris POV 

Carissa and Lyna helped us out of the theater while a strange other girl fought Paxina.

"Who was she?" I asked. 

"No time for questions." Talia said. 

"Got it!" I say.