part 2: secrets

(your pov)

*At the mall*
"Hey, let's get ice cream before the movie." dustin exclaims. "It says here the movie doesn't start for another 25 minutes." "Ok...Dusty Bun, whatever you say." Lucas chimes in. "Ok, will you stop that. That was last summer, me and suzie have been over ever since she dumped me for that morman boy." "You were too good for her anyways." i reassure him. "You really think so?" dustin asks. "Ya, ya I really do."
When we get to scoops, I notice Will is still looking sad. "Hey will, still bummed about Mike." i ask him. "Yeah. I just wish El would back off sometimes." "Ya but, you know, what can we do. She's one hell of a clingy bitch. OOP- Don't tell her i said that!" After i said this, a faint smile melted over wills face and he began to laugh. "Haha, thanks, that made me feel a bit better." he giggled.
   When we were in the movie theater, Will turned to me, and said "Hey, i need to tell you something after the movie." "Ok." i said. i was so curious of what it could possibly be that i could hardly watch the whole movie, i was so excited to hear what Will had to tell me.
     The end of the movie finally arrived, and we left the theaters, back into the mall. "Hey." will said to everyone. "Me and y/n are going to go to the GAP to see if theres anything for school. "Okay." lucas said. Dustin and I will just go get a hotdog on a stick.
       "Ok, y/n." Will began. "i need to tell you something really important that you CAN NOT tell anyone. I just know that i can trust you. Promise me you won't tell anyone!" "Of course i won't tell anyone. Just tell me. You can trust me." My palms were sweaty with curiosity, i was so nervous of what he would say. What if he likes me. What will i do? What will I say? Oh my gosh. I just need to relax. "Okay, here goes." will started. Oh my god this is so hard to tell someone i've been keeping it in for so long." Will looked around to make sure no one we knew were around. "Okay. I'm kinda, sorta, In love with Mike. And when i say kinda, i mean extremely. I'm extremely in love with Mike. I've had a crush on him since 5th grade, and at a moment, I thought he liked me back. But then he met El, and well, you know the rest." I just stood there, stunned. My heart was beating so fast. I was so excited for him if i'm being honest. And honestly I was SO relieved he didn't say he was in love with me, or else that would have been pretty awkward.
     "Oh my god." i said. "Well, I was not expecting that." Will gave out a sort of relieved sigh. "I'm just so glad i got that off my chest." he said. "Well, just so you know, i'm so glad you told me and i'll support you no matter what." i added. "Thank you so much y/n. I'm so happy that you are ok with this." Will sighed out. "Of course i'm Ok with this. You're one of my best friends Will."
        "I think i'm gonna tell him." Will said all of a sudden. "What!" i said surprised. "Oh my gosh, ok. Do you think you're ready? "Yes, I just need to tell him." says will. "It might ruin our friendship, and god forbid that happens, but if that means i can
finally get this huge secret off my chest, i'm ready."