Chapter 14

Sena's POV:

I had just finished drinking the hot chocolate when my eyes fell back on the mirror in front of me.

Those eyes looked back at me through the mirror and looked a lot more like my mother's than they were back then I thought.

Tracing my cheeks that seem to have lost some baby fat I couldn't help but wonder: "what's going on?".

Why was I in that place,and the man who took me...who is he?.

Just then a knock was heard behind me,I turned and looked towards the door for a moment trying to extract myself from my thoughts...

'what happens will happen,I should live on' ,standing up I moved ahead to open the door since I wasn't busy with anything this time.

As the door opened the first thing I saw was a nest of unusual but somehow pleasant violet hairs,they seemed silky soft just with a simple glance and were cut short simply falling behind the ears of the man in front of me. The young man who was bent down for some reason had just then looked up and stood straight in front of me.

She raised her head and her eyes slowly fell upon his slightly narrowed phoenix eyes,radiating with a shadow of a smile.

He did not have sharp eyebrows like the young man from before but the type that were smooth at the edges,looking like an idol from some Korean music bands.

He had full lips that were raised in a smile looking at her with some bashfulness, he looked handsome but a bit childish at the same time.

"Uhh..."

She started but couldn't find words to say.

"It's dinner time, I am here to take you to the dining hall downstairs". He said before looking up as if remembering something he continued:

"By the way my name is Ruki". Then without waiting for her to speak he held her hands and pulled her out.

Sena was still a bit dazed and had not come back to her senses yet when she was pulled and quickly replied:

"Nice to meet you,I--I am Sena".

She said as she looked towards the slender hands holding hers and blushed slightly. Albeit it wasn't as intense as when she had just seen that silver haired young man.