Tragedy PT 2

"AHHHH!"

A truck slammed into the driver side Y/n car, she went dizzy right after that.

She looked at her left arm she saw blood running down her arm, "Omg call 911" a voice said from a distance, when Y/n tried to move her right leg she gasped in pain, she looked down but her eyes went blurry, she can see a sharp glass stabbing her leg deep, after she tried pulling the glass out but she passed out.

~Tommy POV~

I decided to go live without (wtv name you wanted), she hasn't answered me and I'm getting worried.

I called Y/n to see if she wanted to come over but it went straight to voicemail mail.

"Hm um ok her phone must have died" Tommy's mom called Tommy to come downstairs , when Tommy came downstairs he saw that the news was on, "Mom?".

His mom turned around with tears on her eyes, "T..Tommy there was a accident on main street...a girl in a blue SUV ran a stop sign and a truck ran into the drivers side and the girl was badly injured, the police called an ambulance for her and she was rushed to surgery, the man who hit her ran off, Tommy it's Y/n she was the driver that got injured".

Tommys eyes filled with tears, he then fell to the ground sobbing, He felt his phone ring in his back pocket, he saw that it was Wilbur. "H..hello?" Tommy said trying not to cry, "T..Tommy d..did you hear?" Wilbur said while sobbing.

then Dream started calling Tommy, then George, then Tubbo , the Karl, so on and so forth. They ended up discussing what to do and they decided that they will go to her house first and see how her brother and dad are doing.

Dream was driving the first car with Tommy,Tubbo,and Wilbur. In the second car Sapnap was driving and he was with Bad,Skeppy,A6D and George. The rest of the group was scared to see her.

They arrived at Y/n house. Dream went up to the door and knocked. Y/n dad opened the door and they noticed that he was crying and they looked behind him and Spencer was also crying. "Hi sir my name is clay we are Y/n friends...can we come in?"

He nodded and they all came in. Spencer was holding a necklace that Y/n have him. "Hey little man...your sister told me that you are a fan of us", Spencer looked at the who was talking and it was Wilbur, but Spencer was too sad to get excited. He have a small smile and sighed "Sorry I would get excited but I can't right now"Spencer said while looking at the necklace.

His dad pulled them aside, "he thinks it is his fault because he asked her to drop him off at a friend's house...I was caught up at work I had to say for a little while but then I saw the news and just left and came home". Y/n dad said while trying not to cry. Dream could tell her dad also thinks it's his fault, "Can we go see her sir?" Sapnap said, he looks at Sapnap and nods. he then looks over to Spencer and sees a boy that looks familiar, "Karl? Karl Jacobs?" he said, Karl turned around and smiled, Y/n dad went to Karl and hugged him. "It's good to see you".Karl smiled at him but said nothing.

Dream decided to go see Y/n but her dad and Spencer aren't ready, they are barely getting used to her mom not being there. They all drive to the hospital, when they get there they ask the lady at the front desk where Y/n is, she answered saying she is on the fifth floor, the go to the nearest elevators but only four can go in one elevator so Dream,Wilbur, George and Karl.

When they get to the Top they see Quackity and Niki waiting in the waiting room. "Hey" dream says but once they both looked up it looked like they have been crying for hours. "What what is it?" Niki gets up and walks to Dream she holds his hands. "D..Dream she made it through surgery but that was an hour ago...she hasn't woke up and the doctors are concerned because she should have woken up 45 minutes ago" Niki said while crying.

Dream dropped to his knees sobbing. When they rest of the group walked in, they saw Dream on the floor sobbing, they thought the worst.

"No..it can't be true" George said, Dream looked up and walked to them, He explained what happened and they all sighed in relief, the doctor then walked in. "She just woke up...which one of you is Sapnap?" the doctor said. Sapnap raised his hand and they doctor waved her hand in a follow me motion.

He followed her and he walked in the room and saw Y/n awake and when she saw him she smiled. "Oh God thank you thank you" Sapnap said falling to the ground with his hands together.

Y/n asked what happened and he explained to her, she had a shocked expression on her face, she looked at Sapnap and then she explained to him what she remembers, " I was driving home and I got a message from someone I don't remember and when I looked up to my left side and that's when I saw the big black truck driving fast my was, I screamed and held on to my steering wheel". She explained more and then Dream, Karl,Tubbo and Tommy walked in. They all ran to her and started crying, she smiled at them and nodded to them as a Im ok.

They then left after she explained what she remembers all over again, then the next group walked in and she repeated everything again. They then walked out to let her rest.

"I'm sorry guys but visiting hours are over, unless one of y'all would like to stay the night only one person though" the nurse said. They all looked at each other then looked at karl, he already knew that they wanted him to stay.

The nurse knew they picked Karl and went to get blankets and a pillow for him, she then put them on the couch for him by her bed. "Thank you" Karl said.

He stayed the night and he woke up to the nurse walking in, he checked his phone and it said 6:15AM he then decided to go take a shower, before he did he went over to Y/n and kissed her forehead.

After he took a shower he walks out the bathroom and saw Y/n was awake sitting up in her bed. " Freaking finally dude I have to use the restroom " Y/n said while getting up, Karl ran to her and helped her walk to the restroom," Thanks", she then noticed he was shirtless and stared, "Like what you see haha" she then turned red and went inside the restroom.

There was a knock on the door and Karl put a shirt on and opened it, it was her dad and brother. "Hi sir she is in the restroom" , he hugged Karl and then Spencer hugged him, Karl rubbed his hair and made it a little messy. 'Hey" Spencer said laughing at Karl. Dream then walked in, "Hey Karl, sir, and hey little man" Dream said while smiling. Spencer looked confused at Dream, "who are you mister?" Spencer said with a confused look. Dream laughed "I'm clay or Dream another words".

Spencer dropped his jaw "You're dream!" he said, Dream let a small wheeze "Um yes I am but promise me you won't tell anybody what I look like ok", Spencer noded.

Y/n walked out the bathroom, she sees her dad and brother and smiled. They hugged her and smiled. "I'm glad you are ok Y/n" her dad said.

A police man then walked in, "Um excuse me we found the man who slammed into your car miss". Y/n gasped and looked at Dream. He had rage in his eyes and his jaw clenched, so did Karls. "We wanna see him" Dream said crossing his arms, The policeman noded and took them to the police station. Only Dream and Karl and Y/n went.

When they got their they saw a lot of officers , the Policeman then showed them to the cell he was in. When Y/n saw him flashbacks from the car accident came to her head. She noticed that when the accident happened he was wearing a suit. She then heard Dream yell, "WHY DID YOU RUN DUDE SHE NEEDED HELP SHE IS ONLY SEVENTEEN YOU IDIOT!" Dream screamed.

The man then looked at Y/n he walked up to her, "Nope sit down you've done enough" Karl said, the man sighed.

"Please listen to me I was paid to do this by a couple two days before the accident I have proof on my laptop" he said where wiping a few tears off his face. The Policeman asked if he knew what they looked like, "All I know is that they attend CloverVille High School that's all they told me". Y/n looked at Dream and Karl and knew who paid him to do this.

It was Lesly and James.

( I decided to finally name the bullies haha sorry this one was so long I didn't want to make a part two and yes the group didn't go to homecoming)