The trip

(A/n: this trip is only four days long, you are going to Oklahoma)

"Y/n hun hurry up" Y/n's dad said, Y/n rushed downstairs. "Bye dad bye Spence I'll call when we get there" Y/n. She went outside and saw a van, she ran up to it and opened the door. "Hey guys!" Y/n said putting her bag down, "Hey!" the group said in unison. Y/n got in the third row, "Wow Wilbur where did you find this van so late?" Y/n said, "I have my ways" Wilbur said driving to George's house. "George is the last one to be picked up so Y/n he will sit in your row since it has more room" Wilbur said, Y/n nodded. They arrived at George's house, Wilbur honked the horn, George then came out running. He opened the van door "George you sit in the third row with Y/n" Dream said.

George nodded his head and went to the third row and put his bag next to Y/n's. "The drive there will be three hours long we will stop at Buc-ees so maybe three hours and thirty minutes" Wilbur said. "So is that why we have to leave at 6 in the morning and wake up at 5 in the morning" Tommy whined, Wilbur just looked at Tommy from the mirror "Ok Ok" Tommy said wrapping a blanket on him. "Ouuuu good idea Tommy let's sleep until we arrive at Buc-ees!" Tubbo said also wrapping a blanket on him.

"I'll drive after Buc-ees so you can rest Wilbur" Dream said, " Ok thank you" Wilbur said. Everyone except Wilbur wrapped up in a blanket and got pillows. After a few minutes everyone was asleep except for George, he was admiring Y/n *She looks so pretty even asleep* he thought to himself and smiled. Y/n then snuggled up on George laying her head on his chest. She was sleep moving so she didn't realize she was on him.

George smiled and blushed, so he wrapped his arms around her and attempted to go to sleep, after a few minutes George fell asleep, Y/n woke up to a speed bump. She looked up and saw a sleeping George on her *OMG OMG* she thought to herself, She then noticed his arms were wrapped around her. She then just let herself fall asleep again.

They woke up to giggles, when they opened their eyes they saw everyone giggling and had their phones out. "Hahaha good morning love birds" Sapnap said, George and Y/n let go of each other fast and got out the van. "Hey Y/n" Niki said, Y/n turned around, Niki showed her a picture she took of her and George sleeping together. "Do you want me to send it too you?" Niki asked, Y/n smiled and nodded her head.

"George" Dream said, Dream ran up to him and also showed him a picture of him and Y/n sleeping together. "I'm sending it to you" Dream said and ran inside Buc-ees, George opened his phone and saw the picture, he then put it as his wallpaper.

They all went inside, and scattered around the place, Y/n and Niki went to the restroom. "So Y/n" Niki said smiling, "Do you like George?". Y/n went red and didn't answer, Niki gasped "YOU DO AWWWW!" she exclaimed. "Shhh" Y/n whispered.

Little did they know George and Karl where outside the restroom, they heard Niki asking Y/n if she liked George so they stayed their to eavesdrop. *SHE LIKES ME...ME!* George yelled in his head. Karl on the other hand was a little protective again, he did trust George but he was worried about his safety. Karl thought if Justin find out he would do something to George.

They then heard the girls walking out and ran to the slushies, "Karl since when did you like slushies?" Y/n asked, Karl was nervous "Uh I thought I try them again haha" he said quickly turning around. "Mhm" Y/n said. "Ouuuu let's go see the clothes Y/n" Niki said pulling her arm to the clothes.

After a few minutes they all met up at the van.

(A/n: let me show you how you and George cuddled😌)