Act 1; Scene 12

Warning: I don't remember- there's cursing and I believe misgendering- Remus "breaks into" a house, if that'll concern you.

Remus was laying on his bed, staring up at his ceiling. Feeling like shit. And not the good kind. He doesn't know how to feel about anything. His brother is being forced to date some tit bearer because he looks "unlovable" ? Nah, that's messed up. Speaking of which...he called the three dudes who've lived this type of life since they were born “dramatic” when they tried to help him.

Gah! He's such an asshole!! He knew something was up with his brother and his friends, but the moment he gets a chance to find out what- he messes it up!!!! Not to mention, he made them feel like their concerns were over exaggerated…

He needs to sort this out. He hopped up off his bed and made his way to the Terd's house (A/N- Turd + Nerd = Terd), and knocked like was gonna break in and snatch a child. 

A librarian looking lady opened, "Hello miss, I would like to check out your son."  (It's a library joke- laugh, you plebs- )

"Pardon?"

Remus rolled his eyes, "I wanna talk to Logos."

"And why should I let…" her eyes scanned him (like a library book scanner- ), "...you...see him…?"

"Because I've never lost a book, and I've always gotten it back before it was overdue."

"What are you talking about?"

"You look like a librarian, no way I’m missing the opportunity to make jokes about it."

Her face twisted and she shut the door after saying, "He's studying."

Welp. He didn't achieve what he came here for, but at least he had fun pissing off his mom.

Remus walked around the house where a drain pipe led up to a room on the second floor. He grinned and climbed up it, knocking on Logan’s window.

Logan jumped at the deliberate noise outside his window, then his heart sped too fast for a second when he saw a goblin at his window. (His heart sped too fast is the Logan way of saying he nearly had a heart attack.)

Logan went over and opened the window, letting in the offbrand Roman, “Excuse my language, but what the hell?”

Remus smiled, “Sorry, Logan Booby, I got your mom’s tits in a twist and had to shimmy my way up the pole to see you.”  (Logan Berry, but with a Remus twist)
Logan blinked as his brain tried to process what he just heard. No one’s ever spoken with such a...vocabulary...before. Not around him, at least.

“...What?”

Remus sighed...preps…, “I pissed your mama off, so I had to climb up the drain pipe.”

“Ah…- Why, again, did you go to such...extremes...to speak with me?”

Remus sighs, “I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry for saying you and the other two were dramatic for what you were saying. You’re the ones who’ve been living like that since you were born, and know much more than I do. I think there’s probably merit to what you were saying.”

Logan stared, “It’s-...it’s quite alright, Remus. Actually you’re right. We all tend to blow things out of proportion when we’re worked up.”

“Huh? Logos, no. Some people are in genuinely horrible situations, if you’re in one, you shouldn’t pass it off as an overreaction.”

“Well, then it’s a good thing we’re not in one, Remus. Sorry to disappoint.”

“Wow, I expected Janus to lie, not you.”

“Pardon?”

“Think about it logically, Lo. Are the things our parents do to you three logical and just? Or are they overbearing and toxically manipulative.”