Horror

Requested by IHateNoises
Saiki gets scared by a horror movie and gets comforted by a friend

Hope you'll like it!

——

Dammit.

Of course he got dragged to watch a horror movie, something he hates with passion.

He simply does NOT like getting frightened or surprised. And he's used to just knowing everything.

That's how it's always been.

Anyways, here he is. Watching a horror film with his group.

Kaidou decided to put on whatever movie he wanted to, while Nendou sulked. Upset that they didn't choose his film.

Which wasn't a horror movie at all. It was a Barbie movie.

But who cares.

He sat in between Kuboyasu and Hairo, stiffening when the film began.

It was alright at first. The opening kills were offscreen and the antagonist wasn't that scary looking.

But then a jumps are happened.

The antagonist apparently could open his entire stomach to reveal one huge mouth.

Saiki could barely hear Kaidou's little shriek. He was too busy suppressing a flinch.

Dammit.

The monster chased the child, when it finally got to her, the thing ate her, half of the child's body fell onto the ground.

The gore was surprisingly realistic and Saiki hates it.

The monster then looked at the other kid, in first person, the child got eaten like the other.

Saiki flinched at the loud screaming, he recoiled into himself. Suppressing some incoming tears.

Hairo didn't seem to notice his sniffles, he was too busy yelling at the protagonist to run.

Kuboyasu, however, did.

The dude was eating a bit of popcorn, which he regretted since the gore was disgusting him.

Chile, anyways, he was just enjoying the acting and all when he heard a...sob? Or something.

His eyes widened when he realized the noise came from his friend, Saiki.

He isn't good with comforting people. Usually a punch to the face would shut them up. But that isn't a good idea.

The ex-delinquent placed a hand on the psychic's shoulder. The pink haired teen stiffened before leaning in.

"Hey, you okay?" He whispered, not wanting to attract too much attention to his friend.

"I...I'm just not...the best with horror", Saiki mumbled.

"Hmm, wanna leave the room?"

"Yeah, please?"

They both left.

——

"Here, a coffee jelly", Kuboyasu handed him it.

"Oh, thanks", Saiki took it and ate a spoonful.

"That really does make you feel better?"

"Yes, got any problem with that?"

"No! Not at all!"

——

The psychic entered his house. He'd been at Cafe Mami for an hour and had left due to the incoming rain.

He paused when he saw his friends seated on the couch. With snacks and all.

"Hey Saiki. Instead of horror we're watching Coco!" Kuboyasu gestured at him to sit beside the punk.

"Yeah, I'm good timing too since it the second of November! Day of the dead!" Teruhashi exclaimed. She apparently likes to learn about other holidays. Probably another way to wow everyone.

The teen sat down beside the ex-delinquent.

"Thanks", he whispered.

"No problem holmes".

They both smiled at each other.