Locked

As per the request of animegeek73, I'll be doing an abusive parent oneshot.

Keep in mind, child abuse. This takes place before Reawakened's last ep. so Saiki doesn't have his powers.

Hope you like it!

——

The former psychic entered his 'home'. Leaving his shoes in the entrance.

He's been spending more and more time with his group, trying to avoid his parents. But of course he had to come back to sleep and do homework.

He made his way upstairs.

"Kusuo".

He halted.

"Where have you been?" He turned to face his mother, Kurumi Saiki.

A woman in her late thirties, married to Kuniharu Saiki, a man already turning forty soon.

She'd always been sharp and strict, he ain't sure when strictness turned into whatever she was now.

"I was with my friends", he replied. Already feeling a pit forming in his stomach.

"And you can't at least spend some time with us?" She narrowed her eyes. "You never spend time with us anymore. Is it because you don't have your powers anymore?"

"No. Mom, liste-"

"Don't! Ever since you lost your powers you've been nothing but an ungrateful brat", she grabbed him by his collar.

"I never meant-"

"You were always here! You barely spent time with your friends, you helped us around the house and so much more!"

"Mom-"

"Don't interrupt me!"

SLAP!

The teen fell onto the floor. Clutching his cheek.

"You were so much more useful! You had it all and you decided to be a useless child!"

The woman then dragged her son to his room and threw him onto the floor.

The teen backed up to the wall, looking up with wide and fearful eyes, which only infuriated the woman more.

"Are you actually scared of me now? I love you Kusuo, you know that. Everything I do is to help you. You're just not helping me", she crouched down and sat down beside him.

"Mom...I-"

"I didn't say you could speak", she sighed. "Why are you like this Kusuo? It's my fault, isn't it? I'm such a bad mother".

"No! Mom, you're great and...", he sighed quietly. "It's just me, I'm sorry".

The mother smirked.

"Alright", she stood up. "Now, Kusuo. I know you might not like this but, you're staying locked in the closet tonight and tomorrow", she gestured at the former psychic's small closet.

"I...okay mom, whatever you say".

"Good, now, go in. I'll go get the key", she left the room.

Kusuo stood up, went to the closet, opened the door and sat down on the floor

Kurumi came in and closed the door, locking it and left the key on the teen's desk.

He ended up staying there for an entire week.

——

Hope this was to your liking animegeek73 !