001. dance with me

"I cannot believe you are making me go with you." rory said as she, corbyn, lera and Ashley were all driving to a party. "like, corbyn I'm proud of you guys for going back on tour and stuff but I can be proud without having to go to a party."
"oh c'mon it'll be fun." Ashley replied.
she leaned in closer to rory and hushed her voice to a whisper. "zachs going" she handed rory a condom with an amused smile on her face.
"you're gross" Rory could feel her cheeks turning red as soon as her sister mentioned zach, her long time crush and one of her brothers bestfriends. "it's not like anythings gonna happen between us." she whispered back, nodding her head in corbyns direction as she tucked the condom in her bra.
"it could."
"oh look, we're here, you can stop talking now." rory smiled, brushing a loose strand of hair away from her face.

"I didn't expect to see you here." zach questioned as rory got out of the car behind her brother and sister.
"I don't want to be here." rory replied, glancing over at Ashley. "I was forced."
zach laughed and gestured for rory to follow him into the house.
As soon as the pair entered the house there was an overwhelming smell of alcohol and sweaty people and rory immediately wanted to leave.
"C'mon Zach, let's leave," she said, grabbing him by his arm
"relax Rory, you'll be fine. Now come dance with me," he replied, flashing her a small smile and taking both her hands, leading her to the dance floor.
She started to loosen up a bit and felt more relaxed as the night went on, Zach had had a few drinks and was a bit drunk so they weren't really dancing we were just falling about and laughing. This went on for about another half an hour before rory told Zach that she was going to get another drink and walked over to a table full of unopened cans and bottles.
As she was opening a white claw she felt someone's hands on her waist from behind, making her jump so she turned around quickly to see who it was only to realise it was Zach.
"You scared me," she laughed, removing her hand from her chest.
"Aww, did I scare you, baby girl?" zach smirked
"Stop it, ew, please never say that again," she laughed once more, pushing him lightly.
"Oh, come on, dance with me." he placed one of his hands on her left hip but she pushed it off, scared that her brother might see what was going on between the pair.
"Why don't you go and dance with someone else? You've been with me for the whole night." She asked him.
"Don't you get it, the only person I wanna dance with is you." his eyes softened and he seemed to instantly sober up as he placed both of his hands on her waist.
She didn't push them away this time. Instead, she just placed her hands on his shoulders and without thinking just leant in and kissed him.
he brought his hand up and cupped the young girls chin as she ran her hands through his hair.
He pulled away for a second and looked into her eyes before moving his lips to her ear.
"Let's go somewhere else," he whispered, his lips lightly brushing against her ear lobe, sending butterflies throughout her body
"Please," she whispered back, melting into his chest.
he took her hand and led her through to the back of the house, where there wasn't as many people around.
they opened a door and were met with an empty bedroom.
"this is so wrong." rory mumbled against zachs lips as the pair began kissing again.
"do you wanna stop?" zach asked, pulling away so he could lock the door.
"no." Rory shook her head and brought her hands to the back of zachs head again, this time not stopping until they were both on the bed.
"we can't do this here." rory mumbled in-between kisses.
"my car?" zach suggested.
"good idea."
the pair quickly went outside and found zachs car, which was conveniently parked in a dark corner, away from the others.
it didn't take long before they were both on the backseat.
'false god' by taylor swift began playing on the radio as the couple returned to exploring eachothers mouths.
"you listen to taylor swift?" Rory smiled against his lips.
"were making out in the backseat of my car and that is what you wanna focus on?" zach laughed, barely moving his face away from rorys.
"I think I like you even more now." rory moved her mouth to zachs jaw and started kissing down to his neck.
one of zachs hands glided to his back pocket in search of a condom.
"fuck" he groaned "I haven't got a-"
"I do." rory interrupted him pulling the one that ashley gave her out of her bra.
"good" he smirked against her lips and moved his arms to the zipper at the back of her dress.
rory shook he head. "that's a waste of time"
"fair enough"