Chapter 3

Addilyn's POV
I sit down on my bed and look Kellin up and down. "He looks so life like." I think to myself I gently reach out and touch him and he vanishes. I almost scream. Before I could write, a disembodied voice calls out "It's ok Addy, I'm still here just when I'm touched the connection breaks and I lose all energy, but I can still make my voice audible for you." I write "If you don't mind me asking how old were you when you died and how did you die?" There is a long pause.

I was 17 and I was murdered by my crazed brother." His voice is low and sullen.
I write quickly "oh, I'm sorry. What happened to him after you were......killed?"
"He was sent to the Insanity Lunatic Asylum, and after 4 weeks he was murdered by his roommate. He is still stuck in that asylum and can't leave because he is bound to that place for his crime and since he was in confinement when he perished he is forbidden to leave it ." He retaliates In a Monotone voice.

After he finished his sentence we didn't speak or move for a good 15 mins, until he clears his throat "So, now that my agony is out, what about you, why do you refuse to speak?" He asks suddenly.

I write "I was in a car accident and almost died, traumatized by that, I just haven't desired to speak a word to any one."
"Well, that's a shame, I bet your voice is beautiful." He says and I blush a deep red.

His figure starts to flicker back to sight, and he is smiling his white teeth shining in the darkness. Man he was hot, chiseled features, tall, muscular, wait! what am I thinking he's a ghost.

He laughs a deep rumble laugh, and I snap back to reality and write

"S-sorry, went into deep thought."

"It's ok, you were just staring at me." He chuckles.

I turn a deep red. I let my body fall back onto my bed and feel Kellin swish past me leaving me with goosebumps from his cold appearance. I feel a cold presence on my hand I shoot up to see Kellin with his ghostly hand on mine. He smiles and as do I.
"Hey, you smiled!" He says, his voice picking up excitement.
I nod and his smile grows to a grin to where I thought his face would break, even though that's impossible whether your alive or dead. He lays back and so do I.

I suddenly realize that he is touching me yet I can see him.

I write "You said when I touch you the connection breaks and you lose energy. How can you touch me and not lose connection and energy?" I clear my throat to get his attention and he reads it.
" It's a weird ghost thing, I don't know how it works either." The corner of his mouth twitches into a half smile.

I write "so, what year did you pass in?"  He hesitates

"1997." He says in a monotone voice. I mentally gasp.

"That's the year I was born in." I write shakily. He chuckles lightly

"I know, the day you were born, was when I was killed."