secrets

(Izuku does not call Bakugou Kacchan in this book also mineta is not in this and is replaced with shinso)

U. A. Was adding a music room and Mr. Aizawa was told by Nezu that Midoriya would be the first to know about it.

"Why would the problem child be the first to know?" Mr. Aizawa asked Nezu.

"You may not know this since he keeps it a secret but he is in a famous band in Japan. I'm not a fan of his music but he is amazing. His mother told us when he became a student here that he isn't as innocent as he puts up. His father lives in America and they are quite rich!" Nezu said sipping his tea.

"Oh wow!" Midnight said in astonishment listening to their conversation with all might.

"Call him on the intercom, telling him to come to the principle's office. Then we'll take him to the music room to show us his skills!" Nezu said in excitement.

"Alright." Aiwaza said going up to the intercom and saying "Izuku Midoryia please come to the principle's office."

Izuku's pov

I heard my name being called to the principle's office. Shit what did I do now? I thought to myself nervously. My classmates were very shocked to hear my name being called.

Bakugou laughed at me asking why I was being called to the principle's office.

"He's a cinnamon roll he couldn't do anything to get into trouble!" Mina said in shock.

I really wanted to roll my eyes at her comment. I got up from my seat and grabbed my backpack and headed to the principle's office. I put on my headphones and put on on of my band songs. It was a long walk so I turned up the volume and kept walking.

Third person's pov

Mina had an idea to follow him with the bakusquad. They heard metal music coming from the cinnamon rolls headphones while he nodded his head to the beat. Izuku took out his drum sticks and twirled them around in his fingers.

The bakusquad was shocked to see the innocent child listen to such bad music but why did he have drum sticks.

"Why does he have drums sticks bakubro?" Kirishima asked

"I have no fucking clue shitty hair!" Bakugou violently whispered.

Izuku twirled the drumsticks faster and faster in his hands and kept switching the drumsticks to his other hands. Denki was amazed to see Izuku had a cool talent they didn't know about.

After a while they ended up leaving not caring anymore.

Izuku's pov

I shut the door and turned off my music before anyone could hear the music. I saw All might, Mr. Aizawa, and Present Mic and nezu all around the coffee table drinking coffee or tea.

I acted nervous and stuttered and asked if I was in trouble. Nezu stood up putting his tea on the coffee table.

"Drop the act kid. We are hear to tell you about the new music room." Nezu smiled sweetly to me. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Fine, whatever. Did mom tell you about my past?" I asked annoyed. I hated my past it was filled with bullies and abuse from my father and Bakugou. But Bakugou changed some, so I kinda didn't care anymore. I absolutely hated my father though.

"Only that you were in a band in Japan. Do you not like to talk about your past problem child?" Mr. Aizawa asked in confusion.

"I absolutely hate my past sir, it was filled with abuse and bullies. So yes I'd rather not talk about it." I said rolling my eyes twirling the drumsticks in my hands.