concert time pt 1

We walked onto stage and took our places. Toya took the electric guitar, Tenko on the bass, Hitoshi was on the drums and Toga was on the keyboard.

"We are the misfits and we are going to tell our stories before we get this show on the road. And let me just tell you our stories and not for the weak! I am Izuku Midoryia second son of Hisashi Midoriya and Inko midoriya. My father was once a nice man, but he turned to evil you may know his villain name as All for one. You can believe what you will but I am going to be a hero and nothing can change that!" I explained into the microphone.

There were many gasps and shouts saying I was a traitor.

"Hi my name is Tenko Midoriya or you may know me as Tomura Shigaraki. All for one took me in and abused me and made me into a villain. Inko took me in when Izuku found out, I am humbly sorry for what I put you through." Tenko explained then bowing to the crowd.

"Hi my name is Toya Todoroki or known as Dabi. I ran away from home because the number two hero abused me until I overused my quirk and it burned my whole body. When Izuku found out all about our past his sweet mother took us in and adopted us all." Toya explained bowing to the crowd.

"Hey! Im Himiko Toga I was forced to become a villain do to my villainous quirk by All for one. He took me in because I was abused at home and the kicked out we all got away from All for one." Toga explained and bowed to the crowd.

"Hey, I am Hitoshi Shinso and I was bullied and abused by my family because of my villainous quirk. Izuku saved me from bullies and took me in. Now we are all a family of misfits!" Hitoshi yelled into the microphone with his arms up in the air with his drum sticks in his hands.

"Now you know our past. We all wanted to become heros but because of people some of us took the wrong path. Judge us all you want but we will never break down. We will never back down!" I yelled into the mic.

The crowd was full of tears, and cheering for us.

"This song is called my name! Oh and Enji fuck you!" I yelled flipping the pro hero off. Shoto laughed and gave me a thumbs up. Then Toga started on the keyboard.

"Almost all my life they told me that I couldn't
Dreaming every night they told me that I shouldn't
Told me I should've quit that I'll never finish it
That I'll never reach the top and no one knows I exist
But I kept climbing, kept grinding everyday
And I kept writing what I had to say
Now they wanna shut me up
Shut me in, and shut me out!

Yeah I'd be mad if someone made me shut my mouth
But it's different, when you've never had a voice
When no one listens to you so you never had a chance
Never had a path only people in your way
Never had a mask or a reason to be fake
All you had was you and a reason to succeed
All you had to do was keep believing in the dream
All you ever knew was being weak and on your knees
But you're only gonna lose if you never learn from your defeats!

(Yeah, gotta make the world know my name!)

I said into the microphone, then Hitsohi came in with the drums with Toya playing the electric guitar.

I've got my head in the clouds
My feet on the ground
Yeah, I'm standing out and I am not afraid
With my head in the clouds
Never looking down
Yeah, I'll never stop
Until the world knows my name!!

I wish I could go back
Back to when we were kids
When everything had passion
With everything we had
Everything was honest
Everything that we were promised
And the thought of what we wanted
Is that what makes it so ironic
That it's different
Than the shit we were told
How the rules were written
How the story's really told

"Everyone's your friend, so give everyone a second chance. So everyone pretends to really give a damn. MAN FUCK THAT SHIT!"

I rolled my eyes and screamed into the microphone. My wings unfolded and made me shoot up in the air. I was still holding onto the mic with I shouted in agony remembering what all we went through. Green fire came out of my mouth and went up into the air. I set back on the ground and began to sing again.

"Nothing's ever what it seems!
People stepping over people!
People praying on the weak!
Cause it's business,
We're feeding the machine
Time is money
Money's living so we live with a disease
What happened to the magic
What happened to the thrill
What happened to the passion
The way that we used to feel
All we see is fashion, fame and dollar bills
And now I'm looking back I wish the world I saw was real!

I was fucking pissed we all were at all the fake heros. We kept playing out our hearts and the crowd was loving us. We started on the chorus again.

I've got my head in the clouds
My feet on the ground
Yeah, I'm standing out and I am not afraid
With my head in the clouds
Yeah, I'm never giving in
Until the world knows my name!

I woke up one day with the world outside
Telling me I should walk away
But I can't, I won't break
Thats how I know it, everything will be okay!

We sang our hearts out until the end of the song and took a bow to our fans. Everyone was definitely having fun. Shoto called the police telling everything about the abuse and they took Enji away with the heros shaking their heads, sad to hear what was really going on. Man this was going to be awesome!