Chapter 3.

After school 3:15 

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, I flung open the door and jumped on my bed. Finally HOME. Suddenly I remembered about Sienna's party. I checked my closet for any cute dresses I could wear however, I couldn't find any. 

Maybe mom has a dress. I hopped cheerfully to her room and rummaged through her closet. I found this cute maroon silk dress that would match my pearled necklace and my white pearled bag my grandma gave me. I threw the dress on and grabbed the necklace along with the bag. I curled my hair and put on some white shoes.

 I checked my watch 4:29. The party was going to start at 5 and I don't really have a ride so If I was going to get there in time I'd have to get there right now. I texted my mom that I was going to go to a party and I'd be home around 7.

                                                                                 Mom

                                                                              Mom, I'm going to a party at Sienna's  I'll be back around 7

 Alright, your father and I are currently at a meeting. 

 If you need us just call us, We'll be home around 9:30PM. 

                                                                                                                                       Thanks! Love you mom

 I opened the door and locked it shut. I've brought everything with me, my phone, some money, and a present for the hostess, Sienna. It was a bag with a vodka bottle inside and it had tissue paper to cover it up.