Chapter 8.

"There's no way you're serious

"There's no way you're serious." I covered my hand over my mouth in shock.

His voice sounded genuine when he apologized. Did he actually mean it?  

"Daisy, It's alright if you don't accept my apology. I understand."  He began to walk away with his head down. I grabbed his arm, "On only one condition I forgive you." I smirked. "We go somewhere together." 

"Daisy Bell, is this your way of asking me out?" He inspected my every inch smiling. 

I rolled my eyes, "PLEASE, you'll know when I'm hitting on you." 

"How about we go somewhere this Saturday at 9:00AM?"

"Bet." I walked pass him and smirked. 

                          ————————————————————————————————

                                                                     Saturday 9:00AM

I woke up to the sound of cars honking and chatter around the streets. It was so noisy. I looked to the side, seeing the clock. I rubbed my eyes. What time is it? 

8:45AM

Fuck. I'm going to be late. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone, shit. shit. shit. 

I hurried down the stairs checking the fridge if there was anything to chomp down on. Since I didn't have any time to cook something, I grabbed the left over Tacos that were from Taco Tuesday. I quickly wolfed down the food and ran back up the stairs to find an outfit. 

I grabbed a dress shirt, and along to go with it a cute beige top that I got from Shein, a brown skirt, a over sized bag, and a ring. 

I checked the time to only realize that it was 8:55

I checked the time to only realize that it was 8:55. I quickly grabbed my white sneakers and ran off. 

Shit, shit, shit. I'm going to be late again. I kept running, as fast as I could until I made it there to the carnival. I saw Carson, he was wearing a white tee-shirt with black pants and a belt, along to go with it some jewelry and a green, red, and yellow jacket.  

                                 ————————————————————————————————

                                                                                POV: Carson  

Where is she? It's now 9:02. There's no fucking way she would've ditched me. I mean, look at me. I'm amazing. 

I saw Daisy running up to me as fast as she could.

"Took you long enough," I smirked "Nice outfit by the way."

She rolled her eyes. "Checking me out, huh?" 

"You wish!"

"Carson, you look like a poorly decorated CHRISTMAS TREE." 

"Whatever, let's just go now,"

                                 ————————————————————————————————

                                                                            POV: Daisy 

"CARSON, LOOK" I pointed to the bumper cars "Can we pleeaaaaase go?" 

"Fine, but only-" I grabbed his arm and dragged him all the way to the bumper cars. I sat in the blue bumper car and Carson sat in the yellow one. We were having loads of fun. I hit him several times causing him to say "HEY! WATCH OUT." I giggled. 

I never really thought that Carson and I would've become friends. We were two different people with different hobbies and interests. Plus, he would make fun of my name too. 

After going on the bumper cars, we went to one of the fairs. Carson looked at the big brown bear that was siting right in front of us. He smirked at me and paid the person who was working at the booth. "Watch this." He grabbed one of the paintball guns and shot it right in the middle of the target. 

"BULLS EYE," the worker shouted "Congrats young man, here's your teddy bear for you and your girlfriend." 

My cheeks went red, "Actually sir, we aren't-" Carson interrupted me.

"Thank you, my girlfriend and I will be heading off now!" 

As we walked away from our booth, I hit Carson in the ribs with my elbow. "What was that  for?" I said. He winked at me and said nothing. 

"Carson, stop ignoring me." I huffed. "Carson."

"Carsoncarsoncarsoncarsoncarson."

"CARSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON-"

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. I could smell his strong cologne that made me feel like safe in his arms. He lifted up my chin and started kissing me. 

                               ————————————————————————————————

I would like to start off by saying thank you to my friend Blossom for helping me in some parts of the story where I was stuck on. 

Thank you guys for over 100+ reads! It really means a lot to me.

Sorry If I haven't been updating much lately, I've been busy with school and tests.