Chapter 7.

I ran to my class upset, hurt, shocked, and confused. There was just so much going on the past  week.

First, Sienna and Leo were caught kissing by me and I get cheated on by Leo.

Second, I get hit by a car because I was being reckless and laying on the side of the road sobbing.

And now, all of a sudden Carson decides to help me? 

I took my seat in class and rested my head down. My teacher seemed to notice something was wrong with me. "Daisy. This class isn't for resting, its for learning." she snapped "Now get your head off the table and make it look like you want to learn." 21 pairs of eyes stared at me while my teacher was screaming. I felt so embarrassed. 

"Yes ma'am." I choked, holding back my tears in fear of something else embarrassing happening too. I straighten my back and re adjusted my position. This school was getting on my nerves. Not the school itself, but the people. The teachers, the students, the lunch ladies. 

                                                                                      12:35PM

Finally, class was done. I wanted to get out of there ASAP. I opened my locker and a note fell out, Who would send ME a letter? I picked it up.

Please meet me by the school fountain at 12:40, its urgent.  

It was probably Leo or something to apologize "sincerely"  to me as always. I was told that I was a naive little girl and will forever be one as many do say.  I heard the sound of laughter crowding around me not know if people were laughing at something else... or at me. 

I arrived carefully at the fountain waiting for the anonymous person who sent my note, I sat on the fountain ledge and sighed. 

I saw Carson coming over as I rolled my eyes at him. I stood up.

"What? You're a stalker now? What do you want?"

He chuckled. "Hello to you too Daisy."

"Calling me by my real name now, huh?"

"Well, there's something I need to tell you."

"And what's that?"

"I'm the person who put the note in your locker and told you that I wanted to meet you at the fountain."

I was shocked. What was so urgent that he needed to tell me. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Funny one, Carson. Now whose-" he cut me off before I could say anything else.

"I'm serious Daisy. I came here to say something to you."

"Fine this better not be a waste of my time, what is it?"

"I'm sorry."

WHAT.