"I Just Need Someone.."

(Image not mine I found it on google, sucks that I can't give the artist credit all I did was edit it doesn't mean it my art tho, they did amazing on the art 😌)

Todoroki Pov

I sat on the bed of my lonely Japanese room. As always by myself.. What else do I expect I pretty much push myself away from others. Just because of my old man of a stupid father, I never wanna become like. I let a small sigh escape my mouth.

Halloween just ended and November began. Everyone was already getting Christmas gifts for there friends, family, and.. Lovers.. Quite a few people in class 1A already had some to love and hold.. I shook my head a bit. I need to snap out of this it's probably just my teenage hormones.

I then grabbed my pillow and hugged it tightly as if it were a person. That actually loved me and cared for me. I then slowly drifted off falling asleep on my side still hugging the pillow.

Kaminari Pov

Hell yeah! Halloween is over and now it time for Christmas even though there's still thanksgiving but who gives a flip about that. I grabbed out my brand new speaker that I just bought and played the Christmas remix playlist that I saved last year. I blasted it hoping to annoy everyone around me especially bakugo.

A evil grin grew on my face knowing Bakugo's gonna be very pissed. I enjoyed making the angry pomeranian mad. Aka Bakugo we call Bakugo that when he's not around. Oh! I almost forgot! I quickly ran to my door and locked it. Now Bakugo can't get me and if he does I just call Kirishima for back up.

Todoroki Pov

I had only slept for a hour or two by the time I woke up it was around 6:00 pm. I heard loud yelling from a far. It probably wasn't my business but I had nothing else to do. So I got off my cozy bed realizing I still had the pillow in my hand. Once again I sighed and threw the pillow on the bed.

I rubbed my eyes I was in a white t-shirt and grey sweat pants. The same clothes I fell asleep in. I walked away going towards my dorm door and opened it quickly closing from behind. In the dorms there was 5 floors. I was on the fifth along with Sero, Asui, Satou, and Yaoyorozu. I walked to stairs and went down to the fourth floor realizing it was completely empty. "Hmm.. " I continued to walk down the steps realizing the yelling was getting louder. I quickly walked down to the third floor looking at the chaos.

Bakugo was in compete rage yelling at Kaminari. While Kirishima stood between them both. The others seemed to be helping him but had no use. I wonder what Kaminari did to irritate Bakugo so much.

Kaminari Pov

Shit! I didn't think Bakugo would be this mad. All I did was blast Christmas music like what the hell? "FUCK YOU DUNCES FACE, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!! " Bakugo yelled even though they were like only five feet apart.

"Can't you make bakugo stop Kirishima? " I asked him as bakugo continued to ramble. I saw Kirishima smile and say "Sure! " I then saw Kirishima hug Bakugo and quietly mumbled something in him ear. But I didn't know what. Then Bakugo suddenly stopped and grew a bit red in the face. Then angry stomped away back up to his floor.

"Hey what'd you say to Bakugo? " I asked Kirishima out of curiosity.

"Heh, nothing much but I gonna go, and I know your bed room is under mine so if the floor squeaks don't speak. "

"Wait what!? "

"Kidding! Maybe.. " He mumbled the last part and ran off.