Dunce Face! You Dumb B!tch!

I'm surprised y'all still reading this-

_________________________________________

Kaminari's Pov

Jeeze! Training with little kids is hard!  Why did I have to get the job to help bakugo take care of kids. Like it may just be a hour but I have to do it every day this week and it's only TUESDAY. Bakugo should definitely not have kids because he's just not good with them. Like yesterday he tripped a kid on purpose, the only thing he had to say was 'they we're being a asshole. '

Like cmon dude, I really hope it goes better today. As I stood outside of the building that me and bakugo had to watch the children in. Waiting for bakugo, I heard him from a mile away.

He was raging his head off, someone or something had pissed him off. As he stomped passed me and grumbled. Soon after I saw a lady with the kid bakugo tripped yesterday. Oh gosh this isn't gonna end well. "Hey you! Get back here I'm not finished with you yet! " The lady yelled.

"WELL I AM! NOW FUCK OFF LADY!" Bakugo screamed back.

"Okay how about we calm down, ma'am what may you be upset about?" I asked her. She looked offended when I had asked.

"Dunce face! Just ignore the fucking lady!" Bakugo had yelled. Then white stars formed around the lady. It must had been her quirk or something. She then pointed at Bakugo I knew she was gonna hit him. So I jumped in the  way right on time. As a star hit me it poofed to dust as I fell to the ground the smell hit me hard enough to make me pass out right then and there.

Todoroki Pov

I had woken with a weird feeling, like nervous or something. But for what, nothing had happened this week so far. I hadn't had any ideas of why I felt that way. I quickly got out of bed and gotten my clothes on and headed to class.

Opening my dorm door and closed it behind me, locking it. Slowly following my own steps, thinking what was happening in class today. Sadly, kaminari wasn't gonna be attending class this morning because he had to assist bakugo. Once I entered the classroom it was silent.

Realizing I was the first one to class just a few seconds before Idia. Walking to his seat he sat down and looked over to me. "Todoroki what are you doing here so early? "

I shrugged as a response and sat in my own seat. I started to glance through the schedule Mr. Aizawa had left on the white board. After looking at it a bit I had been interrupted by a angry Bakugo stomping past the room hold my boyfriend.. Wait holding my boyfriend!

Kaminari's had been hanging there in Bakugo's arms bridal style. I soon push my seat away and quickly followed after them. I had many questions like was he okay? What had happened? How could taking care of children had done this? Either way it wasn't the time to question, it was to make sure Kaminari was okay.

I continued to follow after until Bakugo had entered Recovery girls office. I stood around the corner of the hallway waiting for them to come out. But they hadn't I even saw Mr. Aizawa go in the room.

Soon after waiting  awhile both Mr. Aizawa and Bakugo came out. Watching them both wake away I quickly rushed in the room, seeing Kaminari sitting up on the bed. I looked at the boy with concern. He had some yellow dog like ears on his head and a fluffy tail.

"Kaminari  are you okay? What happened?" I had exclaimed.

"Babe I'm fine some kids mom had hit me with their quirk. It should only  last five more hours but for now. I'm  stuck in here."

Kaminari  Pov

I then saw Todoroki sit at the edge of my bed. He may be tall and intimidating but he's just a soft teddy bear. "Strawberry Milk come here" I said in a slightly high pitched voice. I heard him let out a sigh and crawled  over to me laying  his head on my lap.

Then looking at the tall boys rosy cheeks pink, I decided to move my new tail rapping it around him. Swiftly moving hands in his hair brushing it with my fingers. I had knew this made him sleepy so I continued seeing a soft smile on his face.

"Aww, look at the cute Todoroki" I whispered knowing he heard me. Looking down I saw his cute like face all red. He the quickly got up and shift away a bit.

"Wait come back!" I whined with a little doggy whimper at the end. Hearing him sign once again  he glanced over at me. As we made eye contact with one another. I started into his two different colored eyes. One as pretty as the morning sky, the another filled with a beautiful coat of grey.

Todoroki  Pov

I stared at the small puppy like boy, looking deep into his golden eyes. This brought me joy, I think they call it but whatever it was it felt nice. Every single thing about Kaminari was fantastic.

Looking  at the boy I had glanced up at his new pair of ears. They had seem fascinating and I wondered every about them, letting  out a small hmm. I waited a moment then finally said "Fine as long at I can feel your ears."

Without hesitation the boy shook  his excited head in agreement. I waited a second then scouted closer to Kaminari. Then slowly my arm towards the dog like ears and petted  them softly. This had calmed  Kaminari  immediately leading him to waging his tail from left to right.

After a few minutes my hand was sore, but I didn't want to stop but I did. Kaminari let a small whine, "Why'd  you stop petting me."

"I can continue if you'd like-" Out of no where I was pulled into a hug. Realizing  the small boy latching  on to me I hugged back.

"It's okay Strawberry," Kaminari  added.

"If you say so" I had replied.

"I love chu babe."

"Love you too."