Damn Thats A Hawt Villain

(Picture not mine!)

Kaminari Pov

I looked around at the empty halls, it's as quiet as the wild west. Wait is the wild west even quiet? Whatever, I looked around to only hear foot steps. Uh oh, that's definitely not good. I could hear the person breathing. Man it's really quiet or he's a loud breather cause my ears are definitely not that good.

"Well, well, well look what we got here? " The boy said.

"Ooo! That was a good well well well impression! "

"... "

The boy then stepped out of the shadows. He had red and black hair. He also had a burn on his eye, poor guy. I don't know if he was trying to be scary or something but boy was he hot.

"You scared now? " He asked.

"Nope! "

"... Whatever " He got closer and cupped my right cheek.

Todoroki pov

"Hmm"

I was looking down at the blonde, examing him. He seemed like the happy and joyful type. But was easily flustered. Got to admit he was cute so I'll use this to my advantage to get away.

"Heh, your a cute one"

"Your not so bad your self hot stuff" He replied.

"Hmm.. A cutie like you shouldn't be here"

"And a hottie like you shouldn't be a villain" He said yanking my shirt collar.

"Damn you maybe in a Pikachu outfit but I'd tap your ass any day baby"

He then got really close to my ear and whisperered "Heh then do it. "

Oh Lord I'ma need back up I can't be turned on right now. But damn was he good.

"I'ma have to put you on hold, because I still got work to do around here baby boy. "

"I see Mr. hot shot, Well I guess I'll just wait then. " He boy replied

"Indeed"

"But next time I catch you your mine" The blonde said

"Heh, more like next time I catch you"

"Yeah yeah"

"And if I do your ass is grass and I'ma Mow it. "

Kaminari pov

Oh my god, that was so hot. I don't know if I can keep up with this guy. My face probably looked like the big red balloon from "It." Okay never mind I don't need to be thinking about scary movies right now.

"Fine, but I'ma need your name big boy? "

"Heh, The names Shoto," Shoto replied

"Well I'm Kaminari"

"Ah, that's a beautiful name Kaminari. " He's said

"I know" I pretended to flip my hair but like I didn't have enough hair to actually do it.

I guess that made Shoto laugh a bit cause he made a chuckling sound. That led to a small laughter. But sadly it quickly faded away and he let out a sigh.

"Well I need to go now, running from the cops and hero's is quite the job"

"Well Mr Shoto I'll need to catch you on that tapping one day" I winked

"Heh, indeed until we meet again Kaminari" He said running off, trying to stay in the shadows of the school.

"Phew.. " I let out a sigh of relief, man was he hawt, I'ma need a cold glass of water man. But first I needed to head back to the class so I don't look sus.

I let out a laugh being reminded of the game among us. I then quickly walked around the school finally finding the class. A few people looked beaten up, maybe from the villains. It was mostly Midoriya though he was always one to take the first punch.

Todoroki pov

Its been a few weeks since I've seen him. Why can't I just get that boy off my mind. I wasn't actually supposed to fall in love with him.

"Still thinking about your lover, " My brother Touya teased.

"Shut up! "

"So your not denying it? " He raised his eyebrows up and down

Shigaraki walked in and joined the conversation "Dabi quit teasing Shoto, he could be caught with his love life. "

"Your not the boss of me " Touya grumbled.

"Ehem" Shigaraki added

Touya rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked out of the room. Shigaraki was gonna follow but before leaving he stopped and turned to me.

"I don't give a fuck about your love life but don't you dare tell your little boy friend the location of our base. "

I let out a sigh "I know"

"Good" He then turned around and left.

Kaminari pov

I want to see him again! But I don't know were he is, jeeze I have the hots for that man. Hopefully I'll meet him one day. I let out a sigh one day..

I got up and left my dorm, going to the main room to find mineta simping over Momo again. Dude needs to chill, but I have no room to speak as a bisexual man. I was looking around for the remote to watch a movie. Only to find the two lovebirds bakugo and Kirishima watching TV.

I didn't want to interrupt them so I went back to my dorm. As I opened the door I let out a sigh. The flopped on to my bed. Ugh, Bakugo and Kirishima make me feel single. I want Shoto but I don't know were he is.. I then let out a long sigh again.

"I'll find you one day Shoto"