Damn Thats A Hawt Villain Part 2

Alright this hooman wanted a part two so we got a part 2 😌👌

Todoroki Pov

I was causally walking down the street with a black hoodie and some baggy navy blue pants. It was pretty cloudy but I needed to get back to the base because I 'accidentally' just stole twenty five dollars from a woman. I didn't see her face but she have spiky dirty blonde hair but she was incredibly mad. She's on a rampage now, so I must get to the villains base quick.

I took a few quick turns around the alleyways. I also ran into a wall to which was quite a experience. I was slowing my pace down until I heard that woman yelling again.

I let out a sign, she's still after me. All I did was walk past her and slid the money right out of her pocket. The lady should of had her valuable money somewhere I couldn't reach. Ugh, There must be a way out of it, I kepted fast walking and thinking to myself.

I could either attempt to murder her with a pair of sizers straight to the chest or go to the store and change into some new clothes, then steal them. That's a quiet a difficult question. I'll just go to the store, this womans to loud to kill I can hear her scream from a mile away.

I quickly took a change in direction, and headed towards the clothing store. I took a few extra turns only to bump into someone. We both flew a few steps back but caught ourselves. I rubbed my head and looked down at the person, oh it's was that one cutie. The blonde from that school with the unforgettable name Kaminari.

Kaminari Pov

I was running to help Bakugo's mom, because I could hear her screaming from fucking miles away. I figured she was in danger because she was screaming her lungs off for some reason.

Until I had bumped into someone, I had fell a few feet back but I caught myself. I looked up only to see it was the love of my life of a villain. I mean he is my boyfriend he just doesn't know it yet.

"Well look who I caught today? " Shoto said.

"Oh please I'm the most prettiest fish in the sea of course you caught me, " I joked.

"Heh I guess your right cutie, " He added.

But then that's when the whole world felt like it stopped. Shoto swept me off my feet and dragged me into a dark alleyway. He cupped his hand over my mouth as he had me the corner.

"Shh.. "

Shoto soon went quite as we saw Bakugo's mom stomped past the alleyway. Huh, she was okay? Then why was she screaming earlier, did Shoto have something to do with it? It took a few minutes but he finally lifted his hand as I let out a loud breath.

"What was that about? " I raised a eyebrow.

"That's for me know and you never to find out, " Shoto said.

"Ugh, whatever, " I grumbled.

I was then pushed up against the brick wall and pinned by Shoto. He then let out a small chuckle and stared into my eyes. With a handsome smirk on his face.

Todoroki Pov

I stared into the blondes beautiful gold eye's. They were like the sun, the galaxys biggest and brightest stars. I had dozed off a bit then finally came back to earth. I looked Kaminari up and down checking him out. As I stopped at his face.

His face seemed so soft and smooth. With his huge amazing eyes and red blushy cheeks. He was so short and cute, heh.

"You angry baby boy? " I said with a lustful voice.

"Indeed I am handsome what are you gonna do about it hmm? "

Kaminari looked up at me with a red face and biting his lip. Oh Lord, the lip biting hit me hard. God, I wanted him to feel the same way so I tried biting my own lip. But I think I did it wrong because Kaminari bursted laughing.

It was cute though, it was so joyful and put a huge smile on his face. Damn, I just wanna.. kiss him. So I did, I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him into my chest and pushed my lips into his.

Kaminari Pov

I stared at Shoto as my face grew red, and I bit my lip. I think it shocked Shoto a bit because he stopped and then bit his lip to. But he did it wrong and make his lip side ways a bit. That sent me flying like omg. I was laughing my ass off.

Until Shoto suddenly just grabs me and pushed into his chest. Then he kissed me, as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I'll admit his lips were soft. But damn I loved it, I loved every thing about this man that you could think of.

We then broken the kiss and once again stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were just so pretty like blooming flowers. I then hugged him putting my face into his chest. Cuddling him with all my might and heart. He reacted slowly as he hugged me back resting his head on mine.

Jeeze, we only met twice and we're practically in love with each other. Man, this hot stuff is mine and only mine.

"Hey Shoto can we just start dating already?"

"Heh, sure why not? "