Partners

Louis POV

The world is against me today when it comes to Harry. My luck is running out. "Okay class so now that you know your partners I'll tell you the project, you will have to write an example of how looks can be deceiving in a diary form and what you learn this year. The project will be due near the end of the year and I really want you guys to express yourselves on the paper and to your partners. Any questions?" The English teacher Mr. Rowland said.
   I know just what to do I can write about my life at home and how all of these assholes were wrong and make them feel like shit without physically hurting any of them, I'll have to talk to Lottie first though because she still has more high school years. "So we are working at your house tomorrow okay?" Harry said demanding.
"Uhh I think not." I say sassily. My voice is confirmed and very sure of my answer. I'm not as sure as my voice is.
"Yes you little bi-" Harry started but then stopping himself once realizing he had no right to say that and for some reason felt the need to apologize.
"Wow really Harry? You callin me a bitch now? You know just because you saved me from Nick doesn't mean I'm going to be your fooking slave." I say and then realizing I let my British accent slip up a bit.
"Your right I'm sorry but can we please work at your place today?" Harry said with pleading eyes and everything in my brain was telling me to fight it and say no but my heart was saying yes and you know what, who am I to say no to my heart.
"Fine but we are working at your place next time." I say. "Okay yea perfect. Can I ride to your house with you? I usually walk home." Harry says.
"Yeah that's fine I have a seat left in my car." I say to Harry with a shrug. With that the bell rang and I ran out of the classroom to Niall.
   "Hey Ni! How was class?" I asked him noticing the wide grin that sat on his face.
"It was okay but guess what?!" Niall said excitedly. He obviously wants me to ask him so I do. "What?" I question with a smile watching my friend jump up and down.
"I got partners with ZAYN!!! I think I'm gonna be in love, maybe we will have one of those cliche love story's!" Niall said still bouncing up and down.
"Oh my god should I start planning the wedding first or just skip straight to the funeral?" I say jokingly.
"Wait why funeral?" Niall asked confused. He seems to shake his head trying to clear it for the answer. Like one of those 8 balls.
"Because you're love sick and I think you might die if Zayn ever says he likes you" I explain.
"You're a bitch Lou." Niall said jokingly. I roll my eyes and lean into him.
"But I'm your bitch." I say to Niall jokingly. We both laugh and make our way to the cafeteria for lunch.
"Oh Louis guess what Zayn and I went to the principals office and got our class changed to where we could have PE and choir with you and Harry!" Niall said excitedly.
"Wait so you got it changed to be with me and Zayn got it changed to be with Harry?" I asked.
"Yes, well I think Zayn also got it changed to be in class with me more but you know." Niall said smiling twirling one of his little hairs.
"Niall you are such a whore" I say jokingly. I watch him as he rolls his eyes and grabs onto my shoulders.
"Don't make me do the Irish jig on you." Niall jokingly threatening.
"It sounds sexual so I think you should." I say with a flirtatious smile and voice.
While we were laughing and talking the time in the lunch line went by quick. I got a salad and Niall got the tuna sandwiches which I think are disgusting but he likes them so he'll eat them.
We go sit at our usual table in the corner of the room where nobody ever really looks. "So Ni guess how bad my luck was today?" I say.
   "How bad Lou?" Niall said curiously. " I got pulled in to this empty room by Harry an-" I started but Niall cut me off.
"Did you suck his dick?" Niall practically screamed. Everyone looked at me and I felt my checks burn red. "You should've sucked his dick." He says with a nod not noticing all of the eyes on the cafeteria on us.
   "Whose dick were you sucking." I hear a sadly all to well known voice whisper in my ear, I wish I could lie and say I hated that he whispered in my ear like that but I can't. It made me shiver and even turned me on a bit? What the hell is happening?
I must've been lost in my thoughts because before I could protest Harry was sitting next to me and Zayn was sitting next to Niall. Niall was beet red and it was hilarious. Even though Zayn was right next to Niall he still shoved the sandwiches in his mouth.
I played with my salad but really only ate half of it because I don't want to get any fatter. "Why aren't you eating?" Harry asked me sounding a little worried.
"I just had a really big breakfast." I say hoping he believes me and luckily he did. "You gonna eat that Lou bear?" Niall asked. Zayn's eyes flashed with jealousy then went back to normal when Niall reached over and grabbed my food.
"No Ni you can have it. And maybe don't use our joking nicknames in front of other people." I say while kind of flicking my head towards Zayn and Niall nods his head.
"How was class Zayn?" Harry asked after chewing his burger.
"It was good. Thanks for asking" Zayn replied while looking at Niall fondly. Everyone finished eating in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence which I kind of enjoyed if I'm being honest.