t h r e e

• Harry •

To say I was nervous would be an absolute understatement. To say I was bloody terrified? Yeah I could agree to that. Of course I didn't realize I was shaking until I felt a hand rest on my knee. I looked up to meet a pair of blue eyes along with a mischievous grin.

"Calm down Haz, we do have to make this believable you know?"

I took a deep breath as I ran my fingers through my hair in a sweep. "You're right." I said softly, hating that I had to admit it.

'I have an idea, and I think your going to like it.'

His voice from last night echoed in my mind recalling exactly what he had conjured up in his head last night. Jealousy. That was Niall's answer. There wasn't anything more powerful than it and yes, I could see the truth in his logic. It was completely flawless.

"Of course I'm always right!" He replied with a growing smirk upon his lips.

I don't know how but a smile had somehow found its way onto my face as well, but I just rolled my eyes at an attempt to hide it.

"Whatever, when are they going to get here? Don't we have to leave soon?"

I looked around the cabin of the bus trying to find my cell phone for the time. We had gotten here early considering we hadn't been able to get much sleep due to a certain series of events that occurred last night. It hurt just thinking about it and I guess my emotions must've mirrored into my face because a Niall waved his hand in front of my eyes trying to get my attention.

"Hey, you ok?" His voice sounding distant than from his actual position. I shook myself from my thoughts as he spoke again. "Don't be nervous, everything's gonna-"

"San Diego here we come!" A voice bellowed from behind us signaling we were no longer alone.

"Speaking of the devil.." Niall whispered an edge to his voice, barely recognizable.

I didn't want to turn around. I didn't want to look at him, not after last night. How could I? Most of all I didn't want to look at his girlfriend. It was to late as my body turned and face him. As our eyes met I could almost feel the world stop silence falling upon my ears closing me out to the world. My heart was beating erratically in my chest. What was merely seconds felt like an eternity.

Surprisingly I was the first to break away when I suddenly spotted a hand grasp onto his shoulder. It was petite and much to small to belong to one of the lads. I followed the arm that connected to it, my gaze landing on a girl. She was only slightly shorter than, her wavy brown hair falling into her eyes and over her shoulder. She was looking up at Louis causing him to look down at her. I felt myself intake a quick breath as he leaned closer to her, whispering something causing her to blush.

Fuck.....she was beautiful and hate is a fairly strong word, but yes I hated her. I hated her more than anyone in the world right now.

"Hey Lou, I think you've got a fan." Niall said, his sarcasm only evident to my ears. I felt his hand rub my back and I turned to look at him . He shot me a quick wink before turning back to Louis letting me know to get ready.

God I hoped I was ready.

"Hey Niall, Harry. There's someone I want to introduce you to. This is Eleanor, she's my girlfriend." He said gesturing to her. I watched as she gave a small wave and said a quiet hello. I made no move to reply back.

"A girlfriend? Louis! Why haven't you told us?" Niall was obviously trying to play the stupid and oblivious card, not that he wasn't good at it. Louis would have to be an idiot if he bought the act though. After last night he had to of known I would go to someone and spill everything. He played along, even if he suspected the alternative.