n i n e

• Harry •

I was in those one of those pre-woken sleeps where you can't distinguish whether you're awake or dreaming. I tried moving but my body seemed almost locked in place and everything was white and fuzzy not allowing me to see anything in true focus. I kinda felt like I was floatin' for a short second but the feeling of dreaming was slowly fading away. I could almost feel my body getting heavier and my mind and body coming into it's full consciousness. Really unfortunate, I was feeling quite nice.

My eyes opened slowly but I squeezed them shut once light came into contact with them. Shortly after I felt the hard pounding in my head with such a pain there was only one option to what caused this godforsaken headache. I knew I should have refused that drink last night. I pushed my body up  into a seating position and instanly regretted that decision as I felt the throbbing intensify.

I opened my right eye looking over to the side as I saw a figure move next to me and jumped slightly my eyes widening a bit. The blond hair that peeked out from the sheets though confirmed that it was just Niall. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding but suddenly I got this odd feeling stir at the back of my throat and it felt....it felt....oh shit.

I jumped out of bed throwing the covers off of me and ran towards the bathroom scrambling with the door handle. I struggled to get through the door but once I was I had my face inside the toilet bowl. I struggled to keep myself up so I lowered to my knees and my stomach emptied its contents. My eyes squeezed shut in an attempt to hold the tears back but I still felt the wetness slide down my face. I retched once more even though I wish I was done.

My coughs echoed through the tiny hotel bathroom as I tried breathing in and spit up into the bowl. I could never breath properly when I threw up. The pounding in my head only swelled and the sound echoed in my ears. "..fuck." I muttered under my breath as I flushed the toilet and stood up wanting to rinse my mouth from the foul taste and brush my teeth.

I wiped my face with my hand and groaned at the pain for it was obvious I was hungover. I can't barely remember what happened, it was one shot of vodka and then everything was just fuzzy. "Dammit Harry..." I sighed scolding myself as I turned to walk out of the bathroom when I came face to face with a very worn-out Niall. His frazzled appearance cause me to jump just a bit I wasn't expecting him to have woken, then again I guess I was pretty loud

"Oh, Hey Niall. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you..." I said as he yawned in front of me shaking his head.

"No, it wasn't you. Sadly it was Liam reminding us we have an interview in about an hour." His hands went to wipe his eyes sleepily.

"Shit...that's right. I forgot." I said exhaling deeply, crestfallen at the thought of doing another interview in the exhausted state I was in. I stepped aside to let Niall walk by me into the bathroom when my eyes suddenly darted to his neck and I grabbed onto his shoulder to stop him from moving forward.

"N-Niall? Are....are those....hickeys?" I asked incredulously my eyes almost doubling in size as our gazes met. His face clearly gave away his astonishment as though he had forgotten and just now remembered about them. His face flushed a crimson color at my words. My fingers raised curiously letting go of his shoulder and reached forward to touch the reddened skin beneath his ear. I barely got an inch away from it before he flinched away from my hand.

His hand sprung to his neck covering the marks from me. "S-Sorry...they're...sensitive." He said softly his gaze leaving mine after he spoke.

I couldn't help but grin at his expense. He obviously didn't know how to react to how I was messing with him. Then again I've never had the chance to tease him. "So who gave you those lovely souvenirs?" I said with a playful voice, my previous headache seemingly gone for the moment.