Before Entering

Samantha sat in her room, playing some music on her bass guitar. It was really special to her, it was the gift her mother gave her before she passed away. She lived with her father since then in their little home in Salem. Just as she was playing, she heard her father's voice from downstairs. "Sam, can you please bring the hotdogs in the freezer upstairs? The neighborhood is having a cookout tomorrow and we're going to bring the hotdogs!" he yelled from downstairs. She gently put her guitar down and headed downstairs.

"A cookout, huh? Mom used to love those..." she said while heading down the stairs. Her face looked sad after she talked about her mother. Her father saw how sad she was. "Don't worry about it, just worry about those hotdogs, okay?" he responded. She nodded back wiping the tear on her cheek. She headed downstairs and opened the freezer. It took her a while to get the hotdogs since they were buried under other frozen foods but she got to them.

Just as she was about to go downstairs, in the corner of her eye she saw something. Sam looked over to see a pitch black corner, where there was a lot of lighting. All the other corners were fine though. She decided that after she brought the hotdogs upstairs she  would investigate. So right after she did so she went over to the corner and stared but nothing happened. She then tried to touch the corner but just then she flew right through the floor. She looked around her then to see that she wasn't at her house anymore.