Chapter Four

After Crimson Told Shane That he was just a Sperm donor to her She Marched to the Van and Jumped in and looked at Daryl and nodded her head as Daryl Smirked at his little sister acting like him.

"Let's go"

Everyone went To the Van And headed to Atlanta As Crimson was Watching the City Go By.

"Hey Daryl?" Glenn Asked

"Yea?" Daryl said

"Why Is Crimson so Excited to get out of camp?"

Daryl looks at Crimson
"Crim Is Like me To An Extent She hates Not being able to go out and Do Stuff Like she used To She's Fifteen so she's not use to be around so many people" Daryl said as He Ruffled Crimson's Hair and she hits him and goes back to looking out the window.

Rick was Driving The van But Listening to the conversation

"So what Did she do before everything Happened?" Rick asked

"Did what any other teenager her age did I Guess, She was Two When Merle and I Met her, She was Five when Us Three All became Older Siblings None of us liked it at first but it kept Merle in line for a few years Just Crim and I Clinked more Than her and Merle did, She Lost her Best Friend at Age Ten When they were in a Car Accident going to the beach, Crim and Him Always got along But Unfortunately He passed before they arrived at the hospital so That's why Crim has Bad Anxiety Attacks After Crimson Lost her friend, Merle kept going back and Forth to Jail and Than This Happened" Daryl said Sadly looking at Crimson Who hasn't Said a single word This entire Time.

When they got To Atlanta  it was Decided that they were gonna get Merle before they went to get the bag of guns Daryl was Walking Beside Crimson as they Followed Rick To where They Left Merle.

"I can't wait to see Merle" Crimson said Happily As Daryl Chuckles

"Yeah after you slap the hell out Him"
Rick,Glenn and T-Dog Laughs

"Yep,Because someone has To Keep you Two In Check" Crimson said with Sass

"Oh watch Your Mouth, Squirt, You Know you Love us"

"Yep, Maybe A little to much Even if you Two Makes me Annoyed"

T-Dog Unlock the chain that he put on the door to keep the zombies away Daryl and Crimson ran out with their Crossbows and Sees a bloody hand and The Pair of Handcuffs.

"NO MERLE!!!!" Crimson Yells falling on her knees crying As Daryl Aims his Crossbow at T-Dog and Rick aims his Gun At Daryl's Head.

"I don't care If all the walkers in the whole town hears, We DON'T kill the Living!!" Rivk yells as Crimson is still looking at The Bloody Hand that her Older brother Cut off

"That's funny coming from Someone who has a gun pointed To My Head Infront of my Fifteen year old Sister, Who's already upset because Our Brother is Gone" Dayl Said as He And Rick looks over at the young Girl who's Crying on her knees and Daryl walks over to Crimson and Hugs her So She Could look at him.

"Squirt, Look at me You Know nothing Can kill a Dixon Except a Dixon" Daryl said as He Looks at His Sister with love in his eyes as Crimson nods and still look at Merle's Hand.

"You Guys Have A Rag Or something?" Daryl asked As Tdog Gives Daryl a Rag and Daryl Put the Hand in the rag and Puts it In Glenn's Bag Than Helps Crimson up on her feet and they head out.

"So he must have used a Restraint Or there would have been more Blood" Daryl Said

"He can still Pass Out From Blood loss" Rick said As They Bust through the door and Daryl Kills a Ugly Walker.

"Damn You Ugly" Daryl Mutters as Crimson Giggles

"Merle!!!" Crimson yells

"Hush, We ain't alone" Rick said Hushing Crimson

"You said he could pass out from blood loss remember" Daryl said as He and Crimson started climbing out the window when Rick stopped them.

"Hey Wait" Rick called out

"We Gotta Find our Brother"
"I get it, I Went through hell to get my Family back, But it will be better if we had the guns Incase something happens" Rick said

"Okay fine"

Gleen and the rest Was Planning To get the Bag Of Guns and everyone splits up Daryl and Crimson with Glenn As Tdog and Rick are together, Everything was going well Until A Hispanic Man Came yelling Help In Spanish.

"Shit, Daryl, Hes Yelling Help In Spanish"

Daryl was yelling at the man to shut up when Glenn came with the bag of guns and we all got jump Crimson was yelling at Glenn to Run But They Took Gleen as A Guy was Ontop of Crimson and she was yelling at him to get off As Daryl shot the guy in the Ass With His Arrow As Rick and Tdog Came Up Closing the gate and Looked at Us As Daryl helped Crimson Up And Glaring at the Boy.

"What Happened?" Tdog asked

"This Hippie Jumped us!" Daryl Yelled Pointing to the Hispanic Guy

"This Puto and This Hermosa (Beautiful In Spanish) Both Jumped Me Him Screaming about his Brother, Her Yelling at someone to run And Trying to stop him from killing me" The Guy Told Rick as Rick looked at Crimson and Saw Her With a Busted Lip.

*Crimson's Pov*
"You okay Crimson?" Rick asked me as I Touched my lip

" yes I'm Fine, Just they took Glenn Tho"

Daryl looked at me and made sure I was okay while glaring at the Guy whose group Took Glenn as Tdog Made the guy walk to the building And made him sit down While Rick was Questioning him He kept Saying crap and Daryl was getting pissed off.

"Wanna know what happened to the last guy who hit my sister and Pissed me off?" Daryl said as he went to Glenn's Backpack and Took out Merle's Hand and tossed it to the boy and he screamed like alittle girl and told us about some Guy named G Who has Glenn so Now here we are Walking to the place that Got Glenn.

"Why should we trust this man, Rick?" I asked Rick as we walked Behind the Guy as Daryl looked at me to make sure my lip and eye was fine as we got to where they got Glenn at when G Answered the door and Rick looked at G.