Chapter Four Part Two

*Crimson's Pov*

We Got to the Place and Knocked on the door as G Answered the door Rick asked G The Question all of us was Asking in our Head.

"You got one of mine and I Got One of Yours, so How About we Trade?" Rick asked as He Shoved the guy Towards G

"Who's The Guy to you, You Don't look related?" G asked Rick As I pushed past Rick and Glared at G and Grabbed Him By His Collar and made him look at me.

"Look here, You Son Of A Bitch, That's My  Best Friend That you Have in There, Now We Can Either Do This the Easy way Or We Can Do This The Hard way Now Either way I'm Going to Get My Best Friend Back, Now Be a Good Boy and Pick the Right Way" I said In My Deadliest Serious Tone of Voice while Glaring at Him and Daryl coughed to cover up his Chuckle

"Sorry But It's not a Even Trade, Where's My Bag Of Guns?" G Asked

I laughed looking at G Like he was Fucking Stupid.
"Your Bag Of Guns. HA, Dont Even Make me laugh, Are You A Sheriff?" I asked Laughing

"It doesn't Have anyone name On It" G Said

"You Dumbass And I Thought My Brother Had a Small Brain" As I Said That Daryl Broke Laughing as Tdog Chuckled as Rick, G, And The other Guy Looked at Us Confused.

"Anyways The Bag of Guns and My Man, Or you can come lock and Loaded And We'll see which side bleeds first"
G said as He Closed the door and we walk away.

"So we come back Lock and Loaded?" I asked Rick

"Yes That's what we Shall do"

We went back to our building and I Laughed as I Loaded Two Pistols  and a Shotgun and walked After Rick and Daryl Following them Back To G's Hideout As Rick knocked on the door.

"Just do what G Says" The Guy Said

"Do you wanna keep all your Teeth?" Daryl asked the guy

"Do Us All a Big Favor and Shut the hell Up!" I told him as I Hit His back as G Opened the door

"Well I see My Guns But They Aren't All In The Bag" G Said as He Saw The Guns we held

"Well....." Rick started to say before I interrupt him

"Are you Deaf Or Just Stupid We Said The Last Tim We Were Here That These Guns are His and we are here For My Fucking Friend!! Now Where is He!" I yelled as G Looked at Me Impressed as Daryl looked at G and Moved so He was Slightly Infront of me.

"Who is this Little Firework?" G Asked Laughing as Daryl Looked at me as I Started getting Pissed and before I Ran to G Daryl Held me Back.

"You stupid motherfucker!!, You're lucky he held me back because just because I'm young and small Doesn't mean I can't beat Your Ass!!!" I yelled trying to get Out of Daryl's Arms to Beat G's Ass

"Listen buddy, I can't keep her from killing you Too Much longer, Now Where is The Boy!!" Daryl Yelled as He Kept holding me

G let some men Who dragged Glenn towards the end of the roof top and made me even more pissed off that I saw red.

"Now that you saw that he's Fine, Give me my guns And My Boy and You'll get your boy and Walk away" G said as Rick walks to G

"You also said to come lock and Loaded so that's what we did, so why don't we start?"

Rick, Tdog,Dary and I Pulled out our Guns and pointed it towards G As His men Had their guns Aimed At Us When a Elderly Lady Came up Talking about some man and I looked towards the woman.

"Ma'am what's going on?"
The lady looked at me than towards Rick and walked up to him

"Please don't take him He Didn't do anything wrong"

Daryl looked confused so I told him that the lady thought Rick was here to arrest her grand son we talked to the lady about gleen and she led us to him and when I saw him I smiled and hugged him.

"I thought you were Gone Glenn" I said as I Hugged him and Glenn Laughed

"You can't lose me Crim"

Daryl smiled and nodded his head towards glenn

"You okay?"

"Yea Shaken Up But I'm Gonna be okay"

After Rick Handed G Some Guns and Ammo We headed Back towards the Van when we Saw It was Gone.

"Damnit Merle!" I yelled Angrily

"Crimson Its fine we can walk Hopefully He won't start On people before we get there"

So we walked Until we got close to the camp when we heard Screams and yelling and Ran I saw Jett and Dean behind Shane with Sophia and Carl and started Killing Walkers as the kids were Inside the RV and we cleaned up after we killed all the walkers I sat by The Fire Since Rick,Shane and Daryl told me that I didn't have to Stab our camp members who was bit That they had it covered so I stayed By Amy and Andrea.

"Andrea, Do you want me to stay so you can get some sleep?"

Amy. Andrea and I were close When My siblings and I Joined

"Its fine Crimson, You Can sit By me if you like"

I sat next to Andrea and looked at Amy when I remembered That today were her birthday and Handed Andrea What I Got Amy.

"Here I Remembered Today's her Birthday"

Andrea saw A Snow white Bracelet that I got Amy and Smiled softly

"Thank you Crimson"

"Your welcome Andrea"

Everyone watched us as I sat with Andrea, After Andrea shot amy after she Turned and had a funeral For our camp Members Shane and Rick has an Arguement about where to go Next, Rick wanted to go to CDC as Shane wanted to go to Fort Benning, I knew something Was Going On With Shane and Lori.

"I think Rick Has a Point, We Should Go To CDC To See What May have Caused This." Lori and Shane was Pissed when I Agreed with Rick.

"Thank you Crimson"

Shane and Rick Walked away To talk or yell at eachother and Lori walked to me.

"Why did you agree With Rick and Not Your Dad?" Lori asked
"Shane's Not my Father,Hes a Sperm donor if anyone's a Father figure to me It Daryl Dixon, Daryl has been there when noone else has so Like it or Not But Rick is The Best leader for this group And If You Were a Good Wife You'll agree with your husband NOT His Friend!!" I Yelled as I walked away to Mine and Daryl's Tent and Saw Him Smirking.

"Damn Sis"

So It was Decided That we Go to CDC In the Morning so the next day I Rode with Daryl with Merle's Bike In the back and Our Tent and bags in the RV as Jett and Dean Sit with Dale in The RV. I slept after we left Jim and woke Up when we got to The CDC.