Chapter Five

Daryl woke me up When he Opened The Truck door and Gave me my Crossbow He gave me on My Tweleth Birthday I Followed Everyone to The doors when Rick saw that the doors was closed

"Let's us in We Have Women and Children!!" Rick screamed at the Door as Shane looked at Daryl.

"Daryl Get ready to head back to the truck with Crimson while I get Rick, Everyone back to The Cars Now!" Shane yelled

Everyone started going Towards The Cars as Rick was still banging on the doors when the doors opened and we all Ran Inside When we Saw a Doctor with a Gun Pointed to Rick's Head.

"Anyone Infected?" The doctor asked

"One of us was But he didn't make it" Rick said

"Why are you here?"

"We want to be at a safe place"

"That's asking for a lot these days But the Administration Is a Blood test"

"We can do that"

I looked at Daryl because I was scared of needles and shots and he knew that as we got our bags and walked with the doctor to the elevator.

"Daryl?"

"Yeah, Crim?"

"When we get our blood taken, Can You Stay with me Please, You know how I'm scared of needles" I said Softly

"Of course, Crim" he said as he ruffled my hair

Everyone but me gotten their Blood taken I looked at Daryl with pending Eyes

"Crimson I know your scared Of needles But You gotta do this" He said

Daryl walks towards me to try to distract me as the doctor took my blood and I stood up and almost  Fainted if Daryl and Shane didn't help me

"Crimson, Or any of us hasn't ate all day" Shane said to the doctor as the doctor motioned us to the kitchen where we all ate. Shane and Daryl Sat next to me while we ate and watched as Shane and Daryl drunk. Jett and Dean was gonna share a room with carol and Sophia as I shared with Daryl after I took a shower I went back to the room.

"Daryl, are you okay?" I asked
"Yes, Crim I'm okay just tired" he said as he lied on the couch and fell asleep as I lied on the bed and looked at the ceiling and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and walked to the kitchen and saw TDog Cooking eggs.

"What's up TDog" I said

"What's up little Dixon" He said as he ruffled my hair and gave me a plate of food and I ate as everyone started walking in when The doctor and Daryl both walked in.

"I don't mean to asked first thing in the morning but we didn't come for the eggs" I looked at whoever said that and Ate the eggs.

"Well follow me than" The Doctor said

We all followed the doctor to another room we saw a huge screen and saw a brain with black veins in the brain during all of this the doctor kept talking like he knew the person Well and Kept talking about some generators that Ran off of gas and people asking who the last scientists were and all other confusing things.

Rick and a few others went to the Basement As Daryl and I Walked to our room And started packing up As I had a feeling that this place isn't as safe as I thought and I was right because the Power went off.

"What happened Daryl" I asked as I Packed up my Bear with its Crossbow in my bag

"I don't know Crim" he said as he walked out the room as I followed him after I put my backpack on.

"Doc what's happening?" Daryl asked

"Why did the Lights and AC turn off?" Carol asked

Everyone followed the doctor to the main room as Rick and the others ran up

"What's happening!!" I asked again

"You know what this place is?" Jenner said as I ignored what he said as everyone listened as I was thinking when Rick yelled to get our stuff I ran out when the door closed behind me and I Cried and started hitting the door yelling for Daryl and Shane

"DADDY!!!!!!!!! DARYL!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled Crying and hitting the door I heard Daryl yelling at me to calm down before I have a panic Attack but it was to late.

* Daryl's POV*
When the door closed behind Crimson I Heard her crying for Shane and I

"DADDY!!!!!!!! DARYL!!!!!!!" Crimson yelled

Shane and I started hitting the door to get to Crimson.

"Crimson, Calm down your going to have a Panic Attack Calm down!!" I told her as I kept hitting the door but I didn't hear a response so I started pacing back and forth.

"My sister has fucking panic attacks OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!" I yelled as I was Panicking myself

Shane started getting pissed off and went after the doctor.

"If you don't open that fucking door so I can get to my daughter I will fucking kill you myself!!" Shane yelled as everyone looked shocked as Shane said that.

"I told you guys before, Once those Doors close they stay close" the doctor said sadly as Carl and Jett started crying as I slammed my fist on the wall.

"CRIMSON RAINE WALSH, ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!!" Dean yelled

Everyone looked at dean as he said that he glared at the doctor as he talked about there being no hope and all this bullshit and Andrea pissed him off more.

"Shut the hell up Blondie, Damn annoying woman and My Mom never whined this much and she worked two damn jobs" dean said as he walked over to sophia and held her hand as I looked over to Carl and Jett and saw them doing the same and I smiled.

"Now open the damn door now lap coat money looking Ass because we ain't dying like a bunch of cowards like you are now pick the right Answer or so help me god I will kill you myself" Dean yelled and glared at Jenner the doctor opened the door and I saw Crimson with a red face and tear stains on her face and ran to Me Crying as Shane picked her up and we ran out Of the building into the cars as the Building exploded  Shane had Crimson as Jett with Carl and Dean went with Carol and Sophia.