Back to School

~ALEXA'S POV~

It was our first day in high school we were 1st year in Lincoln High School [LHS]... When we came inside it was so quiet the he passed in front of me... I saw him!! He was unhappy... So I asked him...

Me: Umm... What's wrong?? :/

Sam: What... Nothing *Walks Away*

Me: What the!! O.o Ugh...

Megan: Alexaaa!!! :))

Me: OMG!! Megan!!!

Megan: How was your Summer?

Me: It was fun! I really missed you!! :)

Chloe: Hiii!!! Alexa & Megan!!! Great to see you guys again!!!

Megan & I: Hahahaha!!

Victoria: Helloooo!! :))

Me: Hiii!!! ;D

Mary: Hey guys!! How was your Summer?!

Vanessa: It was Awesooome!! ;D BTW Heeey!!

All of us: Hahaha!!! XD

Me: Hey guys! guess who I saw today!

Megan: I know its S to the...

Mary: A to the...

Victoria: M!! ;) Yiiiieee!!!

Chloe: I bet you really missed him...

Me: a little, but I missed you guys sooo much!!!

*Group Hugs*

Vanessa: Hey did you heard that his girlfriend dumped him??

Me: Who??

Vanessa: You know... Cheescake...

All of us: Ohhhhh...

Me: Hmm... So thats why he was unhappy :/

Megan: Sheesh... They've only been a couple in 1 month XD

Me: Yeah...

*Bell Rings*

All of us: See you guys later!!... Hahaha!! XD

I went inside our classroom... Then I found out he was also my classmate... What a crazy world we live in XD... I noticed that he still wasn't here yet... After half an hour he finally came... He looks depressed so thats the result when your dumped... He looks terrible, but he is still kinda cute XD... The teacher called his name...

Teacher: Mr. Yu you are half an hour late!! Care to explain...

Sam: I was umm... I was at...

Wow! he is not good at making excuses... I pity him...

Teacher: Please sit down... And don't let it happen again!... Understood?!

Sam: Yes Sir...

I noticed that the only seat that has a vacant was BESIDE ME??!!! What the!! Whyyy!!! DX... Fine just chill Alexa you can take it... >.

*Bell for Recess Rings*

I was walking then I saw my friends... Then I saw them pointing behind me like their saying "Look behind theres a monster or something which was annoying me XD"... Then I looked behind cuz they won't stop... Then I saw him... ... So handsome!!... Then I tripped which was sooo embarassing because he was behind me... It fucked my first day of school and turned it to the worst day of school!! Ughhh!!!

Me: Uhhh... :"''"(

Megan: Alexa...

Then he told me...

Sam: Are you alright? Let me help you...

Me: No... I'm sorry!! This is just embarassing... *Runs away*

Vanessa: Alexa wait!!

I went home crying with bruises all over me... My mom and dad asked me...

Mom: How was 1st day of school??

Me: It sucked!! You know how that feels?!!

I ran all the way up to my room... Lying down facing my bed while crying...Then I heard the doorbell rang...

Me: Who could that be?... Ugh! no one cares...

Mary: Umm... Hi Mrs. Kahn is Alexa home? Can we talk to her? Pls... Alone...

Mom: Oh... Uh! Sure girls come right up she's in her room...

All of them: Thanks! :))

They went up to my room without me even knowing... Then I heard them knock... *Knock Knock!!*

Victoria: Alexa? Are you alright?... You wanna talk about it?

Me: Can I like be alone for now...

Victoria: You asked for this... *Kicks the door open*

Me: What is wrong with you?!! Ughhhhhh!!! DX Just fucking leave me alone...

Chloe: What happened back there??

Me: I tripped okay?!!

Chloe: The truth... Please?

Me: You were telling me to look at him okay... Then I didn't see where I was going then I tripped...

Chloe: What did you feel?

Me: Ugh... It was like I had a crush on him all over again... Like I even like him I mean even more...

Megan: You guys are so sweet!! Hihihihihi!!!!

Then Victoria pushed me and I started to laugh...

Me: Hahaha!! I Love you guys... You always cheer me up when I feel down or really upset...

*Group Hug* :*

Mary: Hey wanna rebond your hair for free my Aunt gives them for free... Sam will like you even mooore.. ;)

Me: Pshhh... Sure! Why not?

All of us: MAKEOVER!!! ^_^

HEY GUYS YOU LIKE MY STORY IF IT GETS 50 READERS I'LL WRITE THE NEXT PART/CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! LEAVE COMMENTS TO INSPIRE ME!! KEEP VOTING XD :*