New hairdo for Alexa!!

~ Alexa's POV ~

I feel stupid with this hairdo but it was the one of the things I should do to get noticed especially when I want a guy to like me... So I'm infront of the front door school, feeling confident... I slowly begin pushing the door open... Til I saw Sam infront of me... My face turned red beacause of what happened last week...

Sam: Wow! You straightened your hair...

Alexa: Yeah...

Sam: You look good...

Then he smiled and walked outside...

I blushed because he told me that it looks good and he smiled at me...

Megan: Woow!! Your Aunt really did a great job...

Mary: Heey... I saw Sam talking to you what'd he say?? ;)

Alexa: Yeah... He told me that this hairdo looks good... Then he smiled...

Chloe: OMG!! So that's why you look so relieved, happy and your not embarrased anymore...

When Chloe told me about the embarassed part I started to think about it... I mean what would people say?? DX

Victoria: Hey guys you better look what is on the school paper today... Especially you Alexa... :(

I looked at the paper and I saw my picture covered in mash potatoes with gravy while Sam was behind me... Then everyone around me started laughing while I starte to cover my face... And when I was about to cry...

Sam: Stop!!

I looked at him while he was getting closer to me... My heart started to tighten and I can't breathe...

Sam: Are you all laughing because of a girl having an accident??! Don't all of you have embarassing accidents? What if your her? How would you feel??

I started to take my hands off my face slowly while looking at him... He looked at me while offering his hand... I put my hand on his hand and he started to run in the library with me...

Sam: Are you alright??

Alexa: Yeah...

* Sam's POV *

I started to notice her face matched her straight hair... Which made her a little bit pretty... I stared at her eyes... Then she asked me...

Alexa: Why did you do that? :/

Sam: Cause I already felt that...

Alexa: Oh... Thanks...

~ Alexa's POV ~

After I asked him Why'd he do that he answered me then he started to stare at me like I have something on my face... Is it a zit or something?... That would be embarrassing...

Alexa: Why are you staring at me?

Sam: Oh! Sorry...

He walked out while I was still in my place... Then I started to walk out also in the opposite direction... I saw my friends...

Megan: Ehe- Ehem!! :)

Alexa: What??

Vanessa: We saw everything...

Alexa: Yeah I know its embarassing right??...

Chloe: No the part when he started to defend you... ;)

Alexa: Oh!... That!!... Ahah! That was nothing really...

They had the look on their faces like they wanna murder me or something but they were really gonna tease me using Sam...

All of them: YIIIIEEE!!! :D

Alexa: I-...

*Bell Rings*

Alexa: I'll see you guys later...

I went in my classroom and I saw him beside my seat... Then he started to smile, I smiled back... I sat beside him and I was looking at the opppsite direction of where he is...

Sam: Is there something wrong?? :/

Alexa: What?! No... Nothing wrong...

*Sam's POV*

I noticed that she wasn't the same maybe its because of what I did earlier this morning...

Alexa: I'll just go to the restroom...

I stood up and held her hand then I told her...

Sam: Please tell me what's wrong is it because of what I did earlier?? '-'

Alexa: No...

She pulled her hand away from my hand then continued to walk away... I waited for her to come back so I can talk to her... But after 30 mins she still wasn't back... Then I asked to myself this is definitely not her what's wrong with her... I started to go outside of the classroom and tried to look for her... Then I saw her sitting on the staircase covering her face and I can't tell if she's crying or not... I came closer to her then I asked her...

Sam: Can you please tell me what's wrong?!

She took her hands of her face and and looked at me slowly... Then she replied...

Alexa: Nothing my head just hurts...

I wasn't satisfied with her answer then she started to walk away... Then I quickly held her hand and pulled her towards me... Because of the force we both fell down making her fall on me...

Alexa: What were you thinking?!!

Sam: Why won't you tell me what's wrong?!!

Alexa: I already told you!!!!

Sam: The truth!!

She handed me a note...

Alexa: There's the reason why I feel screwed... It came from your ex-girlfriend!!

She walked towards the classroom...

The notes says:

Hi Alexa,

The story you gave me was juicy... Yep I am the school paper writer...

I've been making someone spy on you because your screw ups is what I like!! XOXO - Cheescake! You think I wouldn't know that don't you?? ;*