Poor Sam...

Sam's POV

I woke up in bed I was freezing and my head hurts and I feel like I'm falling in a really deep cliff...

Sam: Mom! Mom!!

Mom 2: Yes dear??

Sam: I feel weird...

Mom 2: Oh honey! You have a fever :(

Sam: What really??

Mom 2: Yes dear... You have to stay in bed... You don't have to go to school today hon...

Sam: Okay Mom thanks...

Mom 2: Okay just rest...

Then my mom left the room and I started calling my best friend Chris...

Sam: Hey man!

Chris: Yah?

Sam: I'm sick can you tell the teacher that??

Chris: Sure dude... Get well...

Sam: Thanks dude bye...

Alexa's POV

Okay here I go I'm going to the classroom... When I went in I didn't see Sam yet... Then I over heard Chris talking to his friends...

Chris: Hey guys Sam isn't going to school today he was sick...

Oh no... This is my fault because of the note I gave him he maybe got angry... Which made him sick... Maybe he didn't sleep either like me... But not entirely like me cuz I did sleep... I guess he didn't sleep all night... Poor Sam... This is all my fault... :( I went to Sam's House...

*Knock knock!!*

Mom 2: Yes may I help you?? :)

Alexa: Oh Hi Mrs. Yu... I heard that Sam got sick...

Mom 2: Oh yes... Please come in...

Alexa: Thank you! :)

His Mom led me to his room... I saw him so sweaty and so hot... In the real way he is really broiling hot...

Alexa: Thank you Mrs. Yu :)

Mom 2: Sure I'll leave you to I'll just go to work :)

Alexa: Okay thanks bye...

Mrs. Yu left the room then I came quickly next to Sam... Hmmm... He looks really sick and he is shaking because of the cold...

Alexa: Hey are yoy alright??

Sam: Mmmm... My head hurts...

Alexa: Don't worry I'll make you all better...

I took a towel and soaked it with water, folded it then put in on top of his forehead...

Sam: So cold...

Alexa: No wonder it's to cold you left your window open...

So what I did I closed the window...

Sam: Thanks...

Alexa: It's no big deal you did do something to me and I just want to return the favor :) Here drink this medicine...

After 2 hours...

Sam's POV

I finally woke up... Wow! I feel a million times better!! :D... Then I saw Alexa lying down on the couch... She was sleeping... I can't believe she took care of me... Wow she looks really tired... I took my blanket then I put it on top of her... The I whispered in her ear...

Sam: Thanks...

Then I kissed her cheek... Oh no! Why'd I do that?!! Shit she'll be pissed of D: I hurriedly left my room then went to my living room...

PART 5 IS COMING!!! SORRY TOOK SO LONG!!! KEEP READING, KEEP VOTING & STAY AWESOME!! BAHYEEE!! ;P