The Truth...

Sam's POV

After reading the note I felt furious because of what my ex told Alexa... I should talk to her... So I went to my ex's house...

*Knock knock!*

She opened the door and said:

Ex: Well well look who came... I already told you I don't like you anymore and anything that happened to us wasn't really real okay?!!

Sam: Ugh! Are you the school paper writer?!

Ex: What?! Who told you...

Sam: The girl you gave a note to...

Ex: Oh! Her pssshhh... What do you care about her it was real... her screw ups is really what I like...

Sam: Why do you need to embarass her infront of the school

Ex: It wasn't me who made her embarrased of herself it was her fault she tripped by her own stupidity?!! Hah!! What do you call that?!! Idiotic right?!

Sam: She got embarrased the 2nd time because of you...

Ex: Ugh! Who cares... Why do you care?!... Don't tell me you like that screwed girl?!!

Sam: Just stop embarassing her cuz it's not funny!! You want that to happen to you?! Well if you want to just keep doing what your doing...

I walked out and went home...

Alexa's POV

Alexa: AAARRGHHH!!!!! Why?! Why me all I wanted was a normal life in school but I guess only one screw up could make my life pretty crappy... And why did I give the note that his ex gave me?! That was a pretty dick move!! Ugghhhh!!!...

I lay down facing backwards and tried to sleep... TRIED!!!... But I can't cuz I kept thinking about what happened today... Which made me angry...

Alexa: I mean what a really crazy world we live in it's like the world is playing my stupid life... I guess this is what the grown ups call as "Love?!"...... Hahaha am I inlove with Sam?! Noooo!! I only like him... Shit!!!...

Then I became happy...

Alexa: Hahahaha how stupid I barfed my words it wasn't supposed to come out!!

Mom: Alexa?!! Are you still awake?!! It's a school night go to sleep!!

Then I did a fake snore which fooled my Mom...

Mom: Woops! Never mind hahaha!!

Then I started to cry...

Alexa: I mean is it even possible that Sam would actually like me?!! :''( Aarrrgh!!!

Then my mom opened the door...

Mom: Ahah!! Your still not asleep go to sleep now!! I'll be taking your phone thank you very much hahahaha!!

Alexa: Mooom?!!! Nooo!! Not my phone D''X

I slept without even knowing... How did I fall asleep is it beacause I cried?! Hmmm...

PART 4 WILL COME SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I DON'T HAVE ALOT OF TIME I'M BUSY XD PEACE KEEP READING!! AND VOTING!! STAY AWESOME!! :)