9

Anna's POV

Fran: So I hear you have a girlfriend.

Me: Which one of the triplets told?

Jordan: I'll never spill.

Me: Don't make me get Leah.

Jordan: IT WAS MADELINE

Fran: But we sorta coaxed it out of her

Me: Me and Christen aren't dating.

Fran: Some of the team decided to text message her and try to scare her

Jordan: We took care of it and told them off.

Me: I better not find out who it is.

Fran: Do you want to date Christen.

Me: Very much so.

Jordan: Well we gotta get to training so we'll talk about this later.

Me: Bye.

"Mum we need to go." Jasmine says.

"Alright." I say then grab my stuff.

My daughter's and I leave our home then we get in the waiting car outside our home.

We then make the half hour journey to the Emirates Stadium.

"Have you handed down a punishment to the Cameroon people?" Madeline asks.

In the Cameroon v England Game the Cameroon team acted in a very despicable manner.

"Yeah." I say. "I docked the whole teams pay by 10 grand then I suspended the players involved in the high profile incidents as well as the coach for the first match of the next World Cup match in 2023."

"That'll teach them." Jasmine says.

"Have you talked to Christen today?" Tatiana asks as we pull into the parking lot underground.

"We FaceTimed at breakfast, but not after that." I say. "I don't want to distract her before the game."

My daughter's and I exit the car then we head into the stadium and make our way onto the field.

Once on the field the four of us check out the state of the pitch to make sure it's in good condition then we go stand on the sideline as the two teams come onto the field to start their warm ups.

Both teams seem super focused in their warm ups so me and my three children decide to head up to our box.

When we get to our box the four of us get some food then head out to our seats right as the Americans kick off.

"Guess we missed the anthems." Jasmine says.

The first forty minutes of the game is very back and forth with nobody getting a decent shot off. Eventually Kelley plays a ball over the top of the Swedish defense and the ball lands at the feet of Christen. Christen takes a couple of touches then shoots low and hard past the Swedish keeper making the score 1-0.

"Should I celebrate?" I question.

"No clue." Madeline says.

"I'll just clap." I say then clap while everyone else around us loses their mind.

Half time comes a few minutes later so the girls and I head back into the indoor part of our box and throw away our trash. The four of us then take turns using the bathroom then we grab some drinks and head to our seats before kickoff.