28

Christen's POV

"Do you need any help?" Anna asks one of the staff.

"No Ms. Anna." The staff member says as I watch Anna's daughter's chase their little cousins. "We have everything out here for everyone."

It's one of the last days of my time here and everyone, including Anna's father, is having dinner together outside Kensington Palace.

"LET'S EAT." Anna shouts.

The kiddies coming running to get their food then Anna's daughter's help the little kids with their food before everyone else gets their food.

Once Anna and I have our food we go and sit down in between Meghan and Kate and across from the triplets.

Throughout dinner everyone talks and we have nice conversation...except for Anna's father. He just sit there staring at me and Anna.

"He's freaking me out." I whisper in Anna's ear.

"I know." Anna whispers. "I don't want to start anything in front of the children so I'll deal with him later."

We finish eating then the kiddies, Anna's daughter's, William and Harry start running around while the myself, Kate, Anna, and Meghan relax.

"Tag your it." Charlotte says and taps my girlfriends hand.

"You better run munchkin." Anna playfully says and gets out of her chair. "I'm gonna get you."

Charlotte runs off as Anna chases after her.

"They're all big children." Kate says as we watch Anna and her brothers chase the kids and Anna's daughter's.

"But we love them." Meghan says while holding Archie.

"Yes we do." I say as Anna gets stopped by her father

Anna and her father swiftly get into a heated argument which I don't like.

"I don't like the looks of that." Meghan says.

"Me either." I say.

"I've never seen him look like that." Kate says.

Suddenly Anna's father raises his hand then he brings it down and slaps Anna across the face

"ANNA." All three of us shout then bolt out of our chairs as Anna collapses to the ground and hits her head on the concrete.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kate seethes as I look over my girlfriend.

"Mummy?" Madeline says as she and her sisters squat down next to me

"HARRY." Meghan yells then she squats next to me.

"Baby?" I question as my girlfriend groans. "Baba can you hear me?"

"Head...hurt." Anna mumbles.

"I know Anna." I say. "Can you stand up so I can take you to the apartment to clean you up?"

"I don't think so."

"What the hell happened?" William asks as I look over my girlfriend.

"Ask your father." Kate says bitterly.

"Christen." Anna groans as her hand searches for me.

"I'm here Baba." I say and grab her hand then put in on my face. "I'm here."

"It hurts." Anna mumbles as Harry squats down on the other side of Anna.

"I know Baba." I say then kiss her hand. "Harry's gonna pick you up and carry you back to our room so I can patch you up okay?"