ragnvindr; diluc

「*」

「*」

[name] gasped when she heard the diluc just asked her out, this is a wonderful yet weird dream, "i think i'm dreaming, someone please pinch me." she looked at diluc dreamingly as he just blinked his eyes, he brought his hand to pinch her cheek gently. [name]'s eyes went blank at the sudden pain on her cheek, she's not dreaming,

"this is weird, why would you out of everyone asked me out? you're joking, right?" she scrunched her face in embarassment. her eyes avoided eye contact with the crimson red eyes, diluc's eyes twitched in surprise at her, sort of, insult. "well i got a day off and i do want to spend my day with my girlfriend, but it seems that she didn't want to go,"

he sighed in dissapointment to tease her, [name] bite her lips as her cheeks flushed pink. "i...i didn't say i don't want to go..." she said in low tone, embarassed at what diluc would say to tease her, his lips curved into a smile as he leaned closer to her. "hm? you were saying?"

[name] clicked her tongue in annoyance at how he teased her, "i said i'll go, dammit! let's go!" she walked past him without looking at him and her arms tangled on her chest, diluc let out a chuckle and catch up to her.

「*」

since it's their first date after months of diluc being busy, they both went to so many places together. they hunt for treasures, went to the beach, ate new foods at the mondstadt, and now they went to diluc's dawn winery because he said he needs to check on something.

[name] didn't mind it, though she noticed how diluc was acting weird when he said he that, but anyways she wants to try his special dish, once upon a time in mondstadt. she was feeling excited when diluc went to the kitchen to make his special dish, she looked around to see if there's anyone she knew.

she spotted jean, amber, kaeya and aether looking directly at her, she waved her hands at them but they didn't wave back. [name] scrunched her face at how they ignored her, diluc came back with a plate as he smiled. she shrugged it off and spotted the dish she requested and smiled widely, "enjoy,"

diluc put the plate on the table and sat next to her. she took no time to dig in, once she chew the meat, her eyes went wide and shone in surprise. "this is surprisingly delicious, diluc! i love it!" she compliments the dish with pink tints on her cheeks, diluc let out a chuckle at her cute reaction.

she keep eating it without second thoughts, she let out a sigh of relief when she finished the dish. "that was... really delicious! i didn't know you could cook!" [name] said sarcastically with a grin, diluc let out a sigh in annoyance at her sarcasm. but he keep his cool,

"but why did you name it once upon a time in mondstadt? you should've named it something better." she asked in curiosity as she put her tangled arms on the table, he smiled at her question as he closed his eyes and daydream about the reason why he named it that.

"it's actually a start of a story about a moment i could never forget and very special," his answer made [name] leaned closer to him so she could hear him better, "ohh~ so there is a story behind it? tell me~!" she poked his cheek with a grin. diluc opened his eyes and turned his head to look at [name] in the eyes, then his lips curved into a smile.

"once upon a time in mondstadt, i met a beautiful girl walked into my winery. the way her pretty eyes looked at me and her soft pink lips smiled at me, then i realized, i'm in love with her." [name] let out a giggle at his jokes, "and may i ask who is this beautiful girl?"

she teased him as her smile went wide, he stayed silent for a moment but then he let out a sigh. "of course, it's you, [name] ragnvindr," he replied with a gentle tone, her eyes went wide at how he said her name and his last name. "ragnvindr?" she questioned him hesitantly, scared that maybe it was just her imagination.

diluc smiled warmly as he stood up from his seat and reached his pocket as he get down on one knee, he showed her a red box and he opens it to reveal a beautiful golden ring with a diamond on it. [name] covered her mouth in shock at what he did, he looked up to her with a teary-eyes.

"will you marry me?"

a tear escaped from her eyes as her cheeks flushed red, "yes, of course." she nodded her head as he went to hug her lovingly as the people in the winery and their friends— who waited for diluc to propose— cheered for them, whistles and shouts could be heard.