ephialtes; kaeya

callmemrsgodspeedc said: "Hii can i request a kaeya x reader scenario where the reader has a bad nightmare of kaeya dying in a mission and accidentally wakes kaeya up beside her and comfort the s/o into the lines of "i'm never going to leave you." Thank youu ❤️❤️"

「*」

「*」

kaeya opened his eyes when he heard [name] is whispering his name, he sat up as he looks beside him to see his girlfriend. she looked like she's crying as she keep whispering his name, worried, kaeya gently trying to wake her up.

"[name]... wake up!" he called her name  with worry as she woke up with wide eyes and quickly sat up, as soon as she noticed kaeya, she hugged him close to her. [name] cried on his shoulder as she gripped his shirt, kaeya hugged her back while rubbing her back to calm her down.

"it's just a dream... it's okay, i'm here," he kissed her head with a sigh, she pulled away from the hug while holding his hand firmly. "do you want to talk about it..?" kaeya stared at her with soft eyes, he brought his hand to her cheeks and wipes her tears away.

"i had a dream of you... dying in a mission." [name] hesitantly told him about the dream, hearing that, kaeya's eyes went wide as he went speechless. "i'm so scared, kaeya... i don't want you to leave me..."

she gripped his hand as she lowered her head, thinking about the horrible dream of her boyfriend dying in her arms. it really terrifies her. he caresses her cheek lovingly as [name] lifted her head, she saw him smile warmly at her.

"i'm never going to leave you."

kaeya leaned in to kiss her forehead, she couldn't help but smile at what he promised. she smiled in relief as she nods her head, "let's go to sleep?" he asked her as he tilt his head to the side. [name] grins as she layed her body back to the mattress, he did the same as they keep staring at each other.

he rubbed her cheek with his thumb, she looked confused at why he just stared at her with a smile and rubbing her cheek. "don't mind me, i'm just mesmerized by your beauty," he let out a chuckle as [name] blushed at his words, she playfully punched his chest and hugged him close to her.

"you really can't live without me, huh [name]?"

"hell no."