r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶

—-—————꧁꧂——————

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛

卩卂尺Ҝ フ丨爪丨几 :)

𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥

||||||||||||||

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Both of us were seperated by the cape man, they dragged us to different directions. Of course we didn't give ourselves and give up. We struggled to escap their grasp and wiggled or body to get their hands off from our body.

"And if i were you, i wouldn't accept the invitation only for the money. Accept the reality that you'll dead soon"

I bit my lip whil lowering my head. I suddenly regret everything that i did. I realized it by now, we were too much. We were blinded by anger and jealousy, until we couldn't feel what other feels. We led her to her own death.

"Oh i almost forgot. You haven't answer my question Jimin. What should we do to him?"  Jin hyung said in a calm tone even though i can feel that his mood is the opposite, he just wanted to control himself.

"J-just forgive him. We can forgot the past and make great memories again even though we're not complete" i said, the oldest lifted his eyebrows, i can't read what he feels, "I'm sorry for what i did hyung, i-i.... deserve this"

"Well, i don't take forgive as a solution, i just want him to die. And then, since you said you deserve this, let's end our final meeting!"

Me and Namjoon hyung gave questioning looks, his sentence was ambiguous.

"Guys!!" Jin hyung clapped his hands twice and suddenly the door was opened, the cape man gripped both of us forcefully and dragged us out to different ways.

I ended up in a maze with thousand of mirrors. I see my reflection everywhere, and it kinda makes me dizzy. Even the floor and the ceiling are made from mirror.

Honestly, from the earlier encounter with Jin hyung, i don't have any hope to live. Jin hyung has a very successful company that is known as one of the company with highest technology. Even if i escaped from here, my life would be problematic. He gets what he wants, and he'll find me and search any possible ways to kill me.

He's making us give up on our own and become crazy slowly. As soon as i was thrown to this maze, i feel empty. No hope, no burning passion to live, nothing. I just hope i find my weakness quickly and die.

||||||||||||||

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Mirror is something that i avoid in my whole life. I hate seeing myself. So ugly and not pretty. And now, he put me in the room that'll make me hate myself more. He wants to turn my spirit down. I might hate myself, but i still want to live.