a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶-

—-—————꧁꧂——————

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

Ҝ丨爪  ㄒ卂乇   ㄚㄩ几 :

||||||||||||||||

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴘᴏᴠ

One enemy down, 5 more to go! I giggled after imagined Jungkook's clueless face. His confused face is very cute, he look exactly like a bunny. After this game end, i have to by him some lamb skewers so he won't be mad.

I kept strolling through the building. I met some of my hyungs, but we always laughed when we faced each other.

"Taehyung ah , we'll work together because i know you're good at game" Yoongi said to Taehyung when they accidentally bumped to each other in the first room that they entered together.

"Try me hyung. I can conquer all game" i replied confidently

"We'll split the money if we win right? Now let's go far away from Taetae" Yoongi said to Jin and Namjoon as they walked away while giggling.

I walked away from them too while giggling, i really missed laughing like this with my hyungs.

I chuckled when recalling the earlier moment. I also saw Hoseok hyung and Jimin in a room, but being eager to win, i didn't greet them so i just passed the room and came back to the kitchen again.

"Hmm? This wasn't here before?"

A small box is on top of the table there. I grabbed and scanned the box. It looks like a small gift box. Without hesitating, i opened the box and i saw

"Snickers?"

I looked behind the box lid, and i saw 'Jungkook' is written there. Something clicked into my mind.

"Ah! Like the crate in PUBG!". I grabbed the snickers bar, "So Jungkook found this earlier. Must be someone's weakness." I flipped the snickers so now i'm looking at the ingredients list.

"Eureka!"

|||||||||||||||||||

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ

I feel a little anxious. I haven't found anything yet. No clues, hints, or rules. I bet all of my friends are doing great.

"Ahh, why am i so bad at finding things?" i grunted in frustration while walking to a random room.

"What the heck?"

It looks like a storage room. But there aren't many stuffs here. Only a couple of boxes. But something about this room just make my feeling not that good.

The room is all white. The wall, floor, ceiling, everything. Even the boxes also in white. But there are number 7 written on every inch of the wall and ceiling. Not only that, all of the sevens are being crossed with red paint. All of them are written with spray paint.