chapter 1 : no!

Told form blossom's point of view

It can't be.

All I remeber is watching a movie with bubbles and buttercup.

" Emma Watson didn't make a good belle". The girls just fisnhed watching the live action beauty and the beast at blossom's house *no one p.o.v*.

" why?" Bubbles asked. " i mean she didn't have joyness in telling the man with the horse about the book she read. While in the original, belle kept telling the baker even though he didn't care. The movie was a whole flop. The beast in human form looks old enough to be belle's father! I mean the men who played Gaston, lumiare, and lefeo are good"  blossom explined.

" blossom, you'll never change" buttercup laughed. " hey! I don't have a huge obbsion with handsome male actors any more!" Blosso  shouted. Over the summer blosso, started to move away form obbising over male actors, but buttercup dosen't belive it.

BEEP!

BEEP!

"Hyper blossom!"

"Rolling bubbles!"

" powered buttercup!"

" so what's th problem this time, blossom?" Blossom got her compact out of her belt and opened it. " it dosen't show me who, but something is going on at the mashion no one visits or uses" blossom said. The girls flew over to the mashion. Blossom opned the doors. " so who wants to go first?" She asked. " i', not. They're stories about this mashion. People go in, but don't come out" buttercup said. " okay, no more horror movies," blossom said. " i'll go in". When blossom stopped in, the floor made a sound. Bubbles and buttercup were shaking.

" come on, girls! We're heros, not chickens!" Blossom snapped. " plus if anything happens we have our powers" bubbles and buttercup walked in. " okay, i'll take upstairs. Buttercup, you'll go check the basement. Bubbles, please check down here" blossom said. " oh also, don't come running to find me if you see your shoadow or hear a noise" blososm joked.

As blossom walked the long hall, a huge gust of wind made the hall colder. " maybe there's a winter coat in here" blossom opned up a wardrobe. She saw only a pink fur hoodie that had some fabric in forunt. It only covred her shoulders. But still I made her a little bit warmer. She started the aalk down the hall agian, when she came across a room with a door cracked. There was a glow in it and it cacthed blossom's eye. She opned the doors mlre and went in. She saw tron pictures and broken things.

" so this what glowed" blossom saw a little circle table with a glasss cover with a rose in it. The rose was the thing that was glowing. Blossom was about to take off the cover, but than she rembered something. " wait. This room looks like the West wing in the orgianl beauty and the beast" blossom grabed the rose on the glass cover and rushed out.

" someone's here!" Blososm heard someone yell. She rushed down to the main floor. " bubbles! Buttercup! We have to go!" She shouted. Bubbles and buttercup were just sitting on a worn out couch. " why?" Bubbles asked. " someone's here and maybe this rose has something to do with the villan" blossom explined. " bloss, that's something for your room" buttercup rolled her eyes. " no, my dosen't even glow or it's leaves fall off" blossom corrected.

The girls rushed out, but blossom know something was missing. " my yoyo!" She shouted. " what?" Her friends said.  my yoyo, it's gone" blossom said. " run and get it" buttercup said. She did so.

Just as blossom was about to come down, a floor board broke and she fell all the way down. " what was that?" Bubbles asked. " dosen't madder. It must be that villan bloss was talking about" buttercup grabed bubbles hand a was about to fly out of thier. " but blossom" bubbles said. " she'll be fine. Plus she always has a plan and i know she's safe" buttercup said. The two flew out of there. 

Little did they know, blossom didn't have a plan and wasn't even close to safe.