When you're at the beach

~Luther~
When Luther takes you to the beach you all dance like ya'll dance like your in a musical it truly is a beautiful sight until you trip then um 🤭...

~Diego~
You and Diego go the the beach when it rains cause you both love to make out in the rain that's pretty much all you guys do. Sometimes you'll just walk on the beach when it's dark out. You also skinny dip 😳.

~Alison~
You and Alison go to the beach often you both usually sun bathe or face each other and talk for hours when you both get warm you jump in the ocean floating around for a while.

~Klaus~
Ben was the one that suggested to Klaus that he should take you to the beach so he did and it was beautiful he took you right when the sun was setting there was no one there and there were small candles everywhere. You both talked and made out it was great especially since he was sober.

~Five~
Five doesn't take you to the beach instead he takes you to a huge field of flowers it was never the same kind of flowers, it was always different but was always beautiful. You both talk and dance around in the field.

~Ben~
Ben always takes you wherever you want to go cause no matter where it is he'll enjoy it cause he's with you. So whe you want to go the beach he makes sure he packs all you're favorite snacks and puts a blanket down. It's amazing every time.

~Viktor~
When you and Viktor go to the beach it will never be forgotten ya'll have the best time ever. You dance in the sand usually tripping and falling which leads to getting sand in your mouth but its fine (lol). After you both are done dancing around you lay on a blanket and snuggle while sharing small kisses.