INFO & CHARACTER SKETCH

My story is completely fictional based on epic Mahabharata and product of my thoughts. I have no intention of hurting anyone neither do any happenings of this story resembles anything.

All rights are reserved by ® Dharmaatmika

Some important topics to remember before you read:

My story will start in the forest and finish in the forest. I want to show you the emotions , woes , struggle and finally happiness between Yudhisthir and Draupadi because he was the one who bet on her and she was broken for this . (well emotional scenes and representation of them are solely my imagination)

Character Sketch....

💮 Main 💮

Emperor Yudhisthir

Son of King Pandu and Queen Kunti , ardent follower of true Dharma, specialist in Spears . Eldest husband of  Empress Draupadi .Second wife is Queen Devika . Father of Prativindhya (Draupadi) , Yauddheya (Devika) Tricked in the infamous dice game by the Kauravas so had to go to the 12 years exile and 1 year incognito with his brothers and their common wife . Samrat of Aryavart . Currently on exile of 12 years.

Empress Draupadi

Fire born princess of Panchal kingdom. Daughter of King Drupad and twin sister of Dhristyadyumna . Sacrificed her whole life in devotion towards her 5 husbands . Mother of Prativindhya , Sutasom , Shrutkarma , Satanik , Shrutsen  Abused badly in the infamous dice game by Kauravas especially Dussashan . Currently on 12 years exile with her 5 husbands .

💮 Others 💮

Prince Bheem

Strongest yet softest person , second husband of Draupadi , his other wives are Hidimda and princess Valandhara , father of Ghatothkach (Hidimba) , Sutasom(Draupadi) , Sarvaga(Valandhara)

Prince Arjun

Famous archer , husband of Draupadi , kind , devotional , his other wives are Nag princess Uloopi , Princess Chitrangada , Yadav princess Subhadra . Father of Iravan(Uloopi) Babhrubahan(Chitrangada) , Shrutkarma (Draupadi) , Abhimanyu (Subhadra)

Prince Nakul

Most handsome man in Aryavart , great swordman and physician , Husband of Draupadi , his other wife is princess Keranumati . Father of Satanik(Draupadi) , Niramitra(Keranumati)

Prince Sahadev

Most intelligent , great astrologer , very calm , expert swordman , twin of Nakul , husband of Draupadi and Vijaya . Father of Shrutsen(Draupadi) , Suhotra (Vijaya)

Vasudev Shree Krisna

8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu , almighty God , One of Tridev , hope doesn't baad any description !

Devi Satyabhama

incarnation of Bhudevi , one of Astabharya !

The 'OTHERS' characters will be mentioned sometimes and are not potential main characters on this story

Hope u like it , if yes then do vote & comments...