3.

*Warning: Mature content ahead!*

I woke up on the cold floor with red marks all over my body. The pain didn't seem to matter now cause this is not the first time Hudson bet me up. The clock in the living room rang signalling it was 8 o'clock. God knows for how long I was unconscious.

With slow steps, I began to climb the stairs to my bedroom. There was no sign of Hudson anywhere in the house. I reached my bedroom and stood in front of the mirror.

Red marks were all over my body. my lips were bleeding and I had a black eye. 

*** Mature content ***

"Hudson stop," I cried. "Don't hurt me, don't do this to me."

"You ungrateful cunt. How dare you treat me like this?" Hudson threatened with a knife in his hand.

"Why don't you free me. Just kill me," I said with tears following down my face.

"Kill you? No, never. I love you, baby. Don't ever say this," Hudson said holding my face in his hands.

"You are a psycho. A jerk. Leave me. Free me," I shouted on his face, in spite of his torture on me.

"You want to see how much of a jerk I am. Let me show you. Come, baby, get up," he said and dragged me to the living room. I struggled but his hands were too strong. He shut my face with one of his hands and was dragging me with the other.

"Jerk, right? Let me show you what kind of jerk I am," he said with his eyes going dark and an evil smile on his face.

He tied my hands and face and blindfolded me. I was struggling helplessly, but his hold was way too strong.

I could feel him lifting my skirt. His hands roamed all over my thighs. His touch felt so disgusting. He then took off my panties. I could feel him over me. He entered me all of a sudden, so harshly.

I winced in pain with tears flowing down my cheeks. I was helpless. There was no one who could help me. 

He was taking out all the anger on me."I am a jerk, right? A  psycho. How do feel now?" He said and increased the pace.

Tears ran down my face. He bet me up and tortured me until everything blacked out.

*** End of mature content ***

I still stood in front of the mirror recollecting the events that happened earlier. There were no tears left to cry and I stood there looking at myself.

Is this even me? Once a jolly happy Belle has turned to this? 

I washed my face in the washroom, took my coat and left the house.

The cold wind sent a chill down my spine as soon as it made contact with my face.

I reached the park near my house and sat on a bench. I took out my phone to see 20 pending messages on Instagram.

Cade johnson says you 'hi'.

I went through the messages. He literally messaged me hi 20 times. I accepted the DM request and replied back, 'What is your problem? Why are you disturbing me?"

There was an instant reply saying, "Hey, no offence, Belle Davis?"

"No, I am not. You are mistaken," I replied irritated.

"I am so sorry to have disturbed you. I had mistaken you for someone else. I am really very sorry."

I was in no mood to reply and switched off my phone.

The cold breeze sent a chill down my skirt. I clutched my hands as tears began to run down my face again.

What is this life I am living?

I had no wish to go back home but I had no other option. This was the life I choose for myself. I had no one in this bloody world that I can go to. I had no one who can console me. No one who can rub my tears. I am living a caged life and maybe this is what destiny has for me.

After an hour or so, I got up to leave, back to the hell house.

Why in the whole wide world, God made my life so miserable?