We have a Plan

The smell of honey and apple washed over Myra's nose as she followed The commander into the cobblestone castle, as they entered the main keep, their horses were ushered away to the stables upon the commander flashing the bounty paperwork. Hunters have more leverage when properly documented, and she would remember that. As they approached the large door she noted the smell of the oak, it was new and the lacquer was fresh. Before the commander could knock a short figure, reminiscent of Jethro, another Uadi opened the massive entryway. He was short, no taller than a barrel, with a body to match. His horns were more antler-like and pointed behind him. His attire was that of a high ranking servant, with the colors of the sigil being his pallet, red-green, and gold. The facial features of the squat man were round, save for his beak of a nose, and the dotted pattern on his skin made him look tired and older than he was. 

"Aeron!?" He said in their heavy accent. "You've gotten fat."

The commander looked at himself then the uadi then back at himself again before the two men broke into laughter, then shook hands greeting one another. She assumed Aeron made the effort not to bend down and dishonor the man. 

"So how is she, Perci? Is she in good health?" Aaron asked, his tone rising towards the end.

"She's older. As we all are." Perci sighed. "Still loves green." He smiled up at Aeron. The commander seemed to flush. Myra could smell the salty sweat on the back of his neck and almost feel his heart beat faster. She didn't understand what that meant, but she accepted that it was a boost of the Temptation. As they moved through into the keep, the smell of honey and apple became louder and more present, covering the dust and stone scent which lingered on the soft rugs and walls of the castle. Every door they passed was simple yet imposing at the same time, being painted black, with iron locks. At the end of the hallway, they came upon the most imposing of them all. A twenty-foot-tall narrow door which Perci knocked on.

"Madame! Your hunters are here!" He said with a cautious yet raised voice. A few moments later a soft, feminine voice replied, causing the commander to stand at attention.

"Send them in!" The voice replied. Immediately Perci opened the door and held it for the group. The finery in the room was foreign yet familiar. Lord Corax's wife had a similar taste to the woman occupying this room. The bed was massive, big enough for five, and colored in a scarlet and gold comforter set. Removed the foot of the bed was a round table with a cornucopia of fruits, some she had never seen before with their bumpy, orange, and green skin. Closer to the windows was a standing curtain, and clearly behind it was a wooden tub. That was where their host was residing. 

"Have a seat, I'll be with you in a moment." Her high tone feminine voice declared as the sloshing of water was heard. A moment later, she stepped from behind the curtain, wet and naked. The boys flushed and covered their eyes, as did Myra.

"Oh please, never seen a woman before?" Said the Lady. "Here I'll cover myself for you all."

"Thank you. Very much m' lady." Myra blurted out. She flushed harder as the commander looked at her with a scornful eye. Before he could reprimand her, a thin hand gently pulled his gaze away from Myra.

"Don't be so serious Honeydew, she meant no insult." Like the look of scorn melted away, he began to smile at her. 

"As you wish, Lady Syn."

The woman was thin and tall, in truth, she was over the commander in height. Her full lips pressed to his cheek in a kiss, which he was somewhat dissatisfied with. She had cheekbones so sharp they could cut dragon scales, and short curly hair so black the night sky would get lost in it, her blue eyes were bright braziers of beautiful flame. She sat at the table, thankfully covered, and cleared her throat.