CHAPTER 01

The white glass tiles felt ticklish underneath his shoes as he walked towards the glossy wooden door in front of him. As he entered inside , he saw his boss Melek Blyth busy with huge piles of files. She looked up and gave him a nod. She nodded back. He made his way to his office and saw one red file lying on his table. A red file , so its someone's time to pay back for the imbalance they created in the universe.. Thinking of the topic nostalgically reminded him of somebody, someone whos memories he locked up deep inside his mind. He went to his seat and opened up the file. His hands started trembling as he held the page inside it , reading the name written in it letter by letter.

"ALISA BLYTH"

He closed the file , took it in his hands and walked out of his office. As he made his way across the big room Melek was looking at him , staring into his eyes as if to read what's going on inside his mind. Her eyes contained an emotion between pain and pity. Trying to ignore it , he started walking across the room at a faster pace. "Javan ,she doesn't remember who you are and the ministry wants you to keep it that way, I know its going to be hard, but I want you to keep this encounter strictly professional . I don't want any drama please. Am I clear to you?"
Melek spoke keeping weight on each and every word as if they had their own meanings. Javan clenched his jaw , how he always does when he wants to scream at someone but somehow has to endure it. Taking a deep breath, he turned around to meet her eyes. " Yes Melek , you are."

As the doors closed behind him , he felt that maybe he still was that weakling he was five years ago.

Please vote if you are enjoying the story ❤❤❤