Prologue

When season to seasons; moons to moon has passed as the stars are glowing bright once again in the silverpelt. Shining brightly as the ancestry cats looks upon their four clans living peacefully once again.

Among the stars shining brightly, StarClan cats are wise and generous to all the clans below. But they are very cautious as they feel something is defiantly wrong. A ginger tom with a flame-colored pelt padded to the circle of other cats that he's familiar with, and he sat down right between a cat that is long-haired gray tom and a pale ginger she-cat with green eyes. "So," he meowed. "What's the problem to call me here...Bluestar?"

A blue-gray she-cat, tinged with silver around her muzzle; Bluestar is calm and gentle. "Well Firestar," she mewed. "Some of the stars are going missing in each clans, including ours."

"What do you mean?" the long-haired gray tom meowed,

"Well Graystripe," the big white tom mewed. "Each cat in StarClan are speaking about it separately, and some rumors say two mysterious cats are up to this."

"What mysterious cats?" a dark tabby tom with amber eyes meowed,

"We don't know Bramblestar," a magnificent golden tabby tom with thick fur like a lion's mane meowed. "We actually don't know yet,"

"But us previous Medicine Cats are hearing voices in the wind lately," an old she-cat with a broad, flatten face meowed.

"What type of voices Yellowfang?" the pale ginger she-cat with green eyes asked,

"Honestly Sandstorm..." the gray tabby tom with blind to become clear blue eyes begun to answer, "We honestly don't know yet,"

Lionheart sighed, "But we did ask Squirrelstar to gather some cats to scout the area, so we could be able to find some clues or anything to find them. Then we will get our answers,"

"That's good to he-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-a-ar!" Graystripe's hind legs went backwards,

"You're okay Graystripe?" Firestar meowed,

"I think so-o-o-o-o!" Graystripe has started to drag him away,

"Graystripe!" suddenly Firestar's hind legs have too gone backwards and landed on his stomach. All of the sudden, he too has been dragged.

"Firestar!" every cat meowed as they ran after them.

While Firestar and Graystripe are being dragged, Firestar saw a large white tom with huge jet-black paws, a dark gray tom, a silver tabby she-cat with silvery-grey stripes and light blue eyes, and two gray tabby she-cats. All of the sudden, he recognized them. "Blackstar!" he meowed, "Crowfeather! Silverstream! Cinderheart! Cinderpelt!"

"Firestar?" Cinderheart meowed,

"Graystripe?" Silverstream meowed, "You too are being dragged?"

"Yeah but..." Graystripe was trying to answer suddenly he has been disturbed by two screeching sounds. They all turned as they all been continued to being dragged.

Behind them, they all saw a huge hole on the starry ground. They all panicked at first suddenly, Firestar saw two other cats behind it. He saw a light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes and a silver-and-white tabby she-cat with dark eyes are too being dragged. Suddenly, he recognized them too.

"Leafpool!" he meowed, "Ivypool!"

"Firestar?" the two she-cats looks at him, before they could meow. They both have been fallen into the hole,