Chapter 2

On the same night; at a faraway place-away from the lake, at twoleg place. There is a two-leg she-kit with very, very pale ginger with stardust-pelt on her head, but she is sleeping warmly in a weird block fur. Suddenly, she has begun to dream as water dripping down on her head and dreaming deeply.

The two-legged kit is dreaming about herself; running in the forest that is covered with lots of stars. She is running on four legs and fur on; panting, she could barely hear herself calling out for someone's name. Suddenly, she heard a voice scream and she ran towards it. Suddenly, the dream has jumped from one place to another and back to the forest that's filled with stars. In front of her, she saw a huge hole in the ground and saw something is falling into the hole. So she jumped, stretch her front paws, unsheathed her claws, and grabbed something as she landed on the ledge. She looked down, she saw a cat: a ginger tom with a flame colored-pelt is hanging onto her claws. She could barely hear him when he said her name,

"Don't worry," her voice echoes as she struggled to hold onto him. "I got you," then her dream has jumped one place to another, then she is back at the hole. Holding onto the cat at the ledge, suddenly the ledge has started to crack.

"...the ledge won't hold..." the cat's spoke as his voice echoes, "...you must let me go..."

"No!" she felt her head nodded,

"Don't be a mouse-brain!"

Mouse-brain? Her inner thought in her dream thinks, Does that mean an idiotic in a friendly way? Suddenly the dream has jumped to fast forward, "...if you go down there, I'll go with you..." suddenly her dream has begun to jump one place to another, and back to the hole. "...we're in this together...no matter what..." then her dream has begun to jump from one place to another, and back to the hole.

"...if we both do get reborn, we will find each other..." then her dream has begun to jump from one place to another, and back to the hole.

"Promise?" her voice echoes,

"Promise," he nodded as she heard his purr. All of the sudden, the ledge has broken then she and the ginger tom with a flame colored-pelt has fallen; screaming in fear. In the dark, a silvery blue and purple she-cat covered in full stars is sitting on a rock.

"Young one," the cat spoke in a female voice. "It's almost time,"

"Time for what?" she asked her, and the cat leans forward as her eyes are black and white; the right eye is black and the left is white.

"Your future," then she heard a growl behind her, a sound of a roar of a tiger or a lion has appeared out of nowhere and everything has gone black.

The two-leg she-kit has sat up fast when she woke up, breathing heavily and shaken in fear. She slowly got out of the warm bed that she's used to and walked out of her twoleg room.

She entered a different room, she grabbed a weird that could open and close and flip the flapping ground of the object. She grabbed an unknown stick, push the bottom, and begun to do something to the blank, thin piece of sheet object.

June 12, 2018

It's me again, the dream keeps on coming and this is the third full moon...umm I mean a month of this year. It is coming out the same; me running through the woods like a cat, cats talking, covered in stars and everything. But this...this is different because I was trying to save a ginger tom with a flame colored-pelt...I mean fur from falling and I think that I failed.

But that is not all, in the darkness that we fall...I saw a cat that looks like the Silverpelt...I mean Milky Way, but cover loads of stars and I don't know why. But...it spoke to me in a female voice, it told me that..."It's almost time,"

"Time for what?" I asked her, she leaned right towards me as her eyes are open. Not the original colored eyes, I mean her eyes are black and white; the right eye is black; full black and the left is white; blank white.

"Your future," she told me. I was confused at first then I heard a creature growled at me, and a sound of a roar has just spooked me and woke me up. I think it is a sound of a lion, tiger or bear has woken me up. I do not know...

The two-leg she-kit paused herself and sighed as she looks at the full moon to clear out her mind. And looked back to the object...

I just got a feeling that someone or something is out there, waiting for me. But it will take a while so I must find out more when I sleep. Or I have to find it in real life, so wish me luck to find out.

Sincerely, your student,

Kittithrine Litterson

Kittithrine sighed again, closed the object, and put it up. She went back to her two-legged room, crawled back to bed, closed her eyes, and went back to sleep.