Time To Go

Well I Didn't Really Get To Introduce Myself But My Name Is Alliana, I'm Mixed With Green Eyes And A lot Of Hair. I Have A Pretty Shape Too.

It All Started When I Was In Footlocker About To Buy The Newest Jordan's That Just Came Out. When I Turned Around This Fine Ass Boy Walked In. He Looked Like He Had Money Too. I'm Not A Gold Digger But I Can't Stand A Boy That Can't Supply For His Self.

|Kiante|

I Was Walking Into Footlocker When I Saw This Really Beautiful Girl. She Was Mixed When Really Big Green Eyes. From That Moment I Knew She Had To Be Mine.

I Walked Up To Her Cause It Looked Like She Was Staring At Me. " Hey Beautiful, I Saw You Staring , You Like What You See?" All She Could Do Was Laugh, And I Saw A Little Blushing To. Damn She Had A Beautiful Smile.

|Alliana|

All I Could Do Was Blush And Smile. He Was So Fine. "I'm Sorry , It's Just Your Cute, But Hi I'm Alliana , You?"

"Kiante, And You Gone Let Me Get Your Number?"

"Maybe?" He Took Out His IPhone 5s And Handed To Me. I Put My Number In And Gave Him My Pink IPhone 5c.

I Went Home And Thought To Myself He Might Be The One. I Got Up , Got In The Shower And Then My Phone Went Off.

(Text Mode)
Kiante😍-Hey Beautiful
Me- Wassup
Kiante😍-Wyd, You Wanna Go Catch A Movie And A Bit To Eat?
Me- Yeah Sure Give Me 45 Min

(Text Mode Off)